Bridesmaid Dresses for under $50.00

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#11 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
  • 789 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:12 PM

Hi Jamieirene!

Congratulations on the planning! I had a very similar situation. I live in TX and my bridal party was in NY & PA (and already flew in for the bachelorette & bridal shower) so I certainly didn't want them to spend a ton of money on their dresses. I actually found a dress at a department store and then found it online for a little under $50.  They all looked incredible and no one knew that they didn't spend a ton on them! All the bridesmaids were shocked and excited to know they didn't have to spend much (and they still loved them).  Here is a pic of them and a link to Nextag where the Sangria line is all over the place. You have to look through the options but seeing these prices - it's worthwhile!

http://www.nextag.co...ess/stores-html

Hope that helps and good luck with the planning!

Hey ladies,

Since my bridesmaids are already spending a lot of money to attend my wedding host a shower, etc.  I am trying to my best ability to limit their costs.  I am looking for bridesmaids dresses for under $50.00.  If I can find them for & 20.00 I will just buy them for them!  Any suggestions?  Hope to hear from you!  Thanks!

#12 asiamarie1

asiamarie1
    • 239 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 07:07 AM

I love both dresses and am amazed that the cost was so low!! Definitely good finds!!...Hope I am as lucky...

#13 beachbride312

beachbride312
      • 95 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:00 PM

I just got all of my braidsmaid dresses for 19.99 from Ross. God was on my side because i have all shapes and sizes in my wedding party. Yes a few of them will need alteration but that still cheaper then $120 dress. I almost screamed when i saw them . I'll try my best to post.braidsmaid dress.jpg

#14 LisaMatterni

LisaMatterni
        • 718 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 05:32 AM

You have a wonderful dress. Love it. Great choice!

#15 beachbride312

beachbride312
          • 95 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 06:08 PM

Ladies,

I was thinking I would give my braidsmaid the above dress as their gift from me. Do you ladies think thats tacky b/c they only cost $20?  I also got them beach bags from Marshalls for .99cents.. Im planning on budget.

#16 asiamarie1

asiamarie1
            • 239 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 10:24 AM

I don't think it's tacky and if you are on a budget, I know my girlfriends would understand no matter what I did....By the way the dresses are awesome, I am one that never seems to come across a good deal like that....I look and look and nothing...although I don't have a lot of options unless I travel at least 1 hr away or more...

#17 Peach

Peach
              • 1,293 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 01:58 PM

Besides, it is not tacky because the dresses do not LOOK like they are only 20 bucks! They are awesome! You don't need to tell them, either! :)

Originally Posted by beachbride312 

Ladies,

I was thinking I would give my braidsmaid the above dress as their gift from me. Do you ladies think thats tacky b/c they only cost $20?  I also got them beach bags from Marshalls for .99cents.. Im planning on budget.

#18 jlarruda

jlarruda
                • 201 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:10 PM

Love that blue dress and its flowly so its prefect for a destination wedding.

#19 beachbride312

beachbride312
                  • 95 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 08:08 PM

Thanks Ladies! 

#20 cbandemer

cbandemer
                    • 213 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:38 AM

WHERE AND WHAT IS ROSS?? DO THEY HAVE A WEBSITE. I HAVE 11 BRIDESMAIDS AND IM BUYING ALL OF THE DRESSES, SHOES, JEWELRY AND CLUTCHES SO 20 SOUNDS FANTASTIC FOR SUCH A CUTE DRESS.

Originally Posted by beachbride312 

I just got all of my braidsmaid dresses for 19.99 from Ross. God was on my side because i have all shapes and sizes in my wedding party. Yes a few of them will need alteration but that still cheaper then $120 dress. I almost screamed when i saw them . I'll try my best to post.braidsmaid dress.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users