Photo

Wedding website?

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#11 proti007

proti007
  • 467 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:56 PM

We used Wedding Window; I think it's the most comprehensive by far (but not free!).

#12 jamieirene

jamieirene
    • 650 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 03:56 PM

We used shutterfly.com and we loved how ours turned out.  We do update it on a normal basis, and everyone loves it!  Heres the link if you would like to take a look!

http://thewalkerblum...shutterfly.com/

#13 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:31 PM

Hi there,

I used wedding window.  The customer service is AWESOME.

#14 cole379

cole379
        • 74 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 07:42 PM

Thank you so much everyone!

I really appreicate all of the responses. We are going to check them out this week and with all the recommendations now we have a lot to choose from. Thank you!!!

#15 KrysP

KrysP
          • 28 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 11:27 PM

Im just starting mine now on weddingwire.  I like it because it's FREE! 

and still has all the options like RSVP online, lets guests request songs, etc.

And very user friendly with a TON of different themes to choose from. 

#16 CrmsnCvrgrl

CrmsnCvrgrl
            • 8 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 03:21 PM

I highly recommend wedsite.com!  We have gotten soooooo many compliments and it was so fun to make!  It's also very easy to manage and update.  They start you off with a great template that you can customize as well as add new pages.  You can even add music and videos. Everything is pretty straightforward.  It's not free, however, but I think it is well worth it!

Here's ours:  http://www.TheNewestMundines.com

Here is their FB link too where others have posted theirs:  http://www.facebook.com/wedsite

The only "complaint" I have is that we have out 20 songs on there to play randomly every time you visit the site; however, some of them repeat to often without getting through the 20.  (But this is not a true complaint because who but us would put the maximum of 20 songs on the site?!  My finace and I just both happen to love music. ).  Overall, we (even him) are thoroughly statisfied and love our site!

Good luck!

#17 steph2011

steph2011
              • 82 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 05:45 PM

I originally started a website through wedding paper divas, but thanks to all these wonderful suggestions, I am now creating a website on wedding wire.  I like it so much better than the knot and wedding paper divas.  I like that you can add more than one song, there are lots of great themes to choose from and it is very user friendly.  Best of all, it's free!

Thank you everyone for your wonderful ideas and suggestions!

#18 harkatea

harkatea
                • 161 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 04:59 PM

I'm using the knot.  It just seems easy and well set up :)

#19 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:41 PM

Ladies,

If you like, you can view my website at www.thefuturewrights.com password NXNW309.  Our site is live as we just mailed the save the dates and have started to receive calls/text messages and guestbook signings.

So turn up your volume and enjoy.  Hopefully this will help my fellow Mexico brides.

#20 celestial419

celestial419
                    • 198 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 09:34 PM

I use wedsite.com  It costs $45 (i think for the year) and you can even order a copy to keep for memories.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users