cole379

Wedding website?

J-me

Go right ahead and borrow away as I did from several different brides.

Originally Posted by J-me View Post

Wow yours is AMAZING!!! I hope you don't mind me borrowing some of the 'Hablo Espanol' section - it's perfect!

Hi ladies, I too am using Wedding Window and I absolutely LOVE them. I cannot explain how happy I am with their services and functionalities! It's def not free, we paid for 2 years and for a custom domain name...

I had different colors for our engagement party and then changed it up to our wedding color themes... super easy! And... we have a bunch of different events, and not everyone is invited to every event, so it has an amazing RSVP feature that you can set up so people can only see the events they are invited to when they enter their password to RSVP... super cool!

Happy to help if anyone has any questions... you can check ours out at www.riceandrotli.com (about the domain name: I'm South Indian and we're stereotypically known to eat rice with all of our meals, and he's North Indian and they're known stereotypically to eat bread (or rotli) with all of their meals... so it was a play on our cultures)... hope you guys like it!

For the Mexico brides: are you ladies putting anything on your website about the truth of the violence in Mexico? I feel like I should clarify that it's only specific areas of Mexico, not the media hype/generalization that it's ALL of Mexico - just to relieve any concerned minds; I'd hate for it to be a deterrant for any of my potential guests. I found this map that made it easily visible, but was curious if any of you have anything similar to this on your site? Any thoughts on if I should include a section on this?

T0502MAP(1).jpg

• Like 1