show me your wedding day make up please!!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 SMB2B

• 82 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 03:10 PM

planning to do my own and looking for inspiration!!

thank u!!

#2 sharlie

• 261 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:50 PM

me too!

Negril, Jamaica
      24 booked =)
      Can't wait til the big day!

#3 aaronlori

• 159 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:54 PM

wedding makeup.jpg

These are my inspiration pics. Not sure if I can pull it off. If anyone on the forum knows a product that will match these colours I would greatly appreciate that info. I LOVE the bottom pick but have no idea how to do it myself.

#4 sharlie

• 261 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 07:40 PM

really like the bottom one too...I even like her hair. my hair is short. I would print these and take them to the makeup counter at the mall and ask for help. Here is some advice I got from another bride I have communicated with.....

Make up

I did my own make-up since i'm a little more picky about that. I went to MAC and told the girl I was doing my own make-up for my destination wedding and she showed me how to do everything, step by step (i'm ok with make-up, but not that good so it really helped!) And then I bought everything she used, it was very expensive, about $350, but I figured I wanted my make-up to be right since this is my wedding day (only happens once!), and I will get my money's worth because it lasts you forever! Also, whatever you decide for make-up, go somewhere and make sure to get a spray that will hold the make-up on, because it's so hot there it will start to sweat off. I got mine at MAC and it worked great, but people have said you can get it from Sephora too.

I hope her advice helps...I might try MAC but I am sure if I want to spend that much! =(

Negril, Jamaica
          24 booked =)
          Can't wait til the big day!

#5 lopey99

• 159 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 12:45 PM

love the bottom one - i'm having my sister in law to be do mine, shes make up artist so i'm going to have plenty of 'free' trials before the big day, havent decided on look yet but i would quite like dramatic eyes (not too dramatic) just so they stand out with nude glossy lips and dewy base but with plenty of coverage

#6 sunstarsmoon

• 2,233 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:07 AM

omg 350.00  I know my make up is going to be expensive I have budgeted 200.00 for it. Now I am worrried. 

July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#7 Leah2012

• 154 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:46 PM

I was also thinking of going to MAC. Not sure I want to spend quite 350 bucks but we will see :)

#8 MichCraw

• 369 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:12 PM

Thats a good tip about the spray  ... I hadn't thought of that ... Thanks !

#9 JayKay

• 3,472 posts
                  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
                  • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
                  • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 04 June 2011 - 08:19 AM

I agree!!

Originally Posted by MichCraw 

Thats a good tip about the spray  ... I hadn't thought of that ... Thanks !

#10 latinive

• 179 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 11:42 AM

I was thinking of going to Mac or a smashbox counter and have them do the make-up and take a picture as a backup plan.  I will purchase the makeup if I end up loving the look.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users