• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#161 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
  • 237 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:00 AM

Originally Posted by atalanta 

Congratulations JQLong!

Still on our honeymoon, but wanted to check in to wish all the upcoming brides all of the best!

Congratulations!!!  I hope you had a fabulous day!!!! 

Kim & Eric ~ July 22, 2012
    Married to my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love
    Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#162 jamieirene

jamieirene
    • 650 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:23 PM

Hi Ladies!  WE LEAVE IN 4 DAYS!!!  EEEEKKKK!  Anyone have pictures to share yet?!

#163 principessa

principessa
      • 219 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:33 AM

Congratulations, July brides!!!! :)

We just got back and everything was amazing.  Hope everyone has had  their dream wedding!!

#164 jamieirene

jamieirene
        • 650 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:16 PM

We are leaving for the airport in 3 hours!!!!!

#165 principessa

principessa
          • 219 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:44 AM

Originally Posted by jamieirene 

We are leaving for the airport in 3 hours!!!!!

Good luck!!  Safe travels and I hope you have a wonderful time and a perfect wedding day :)

#166 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
            • 237 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:57 AM

We are back and married!!!!  Everything was absolutely perfect, and I had the wedding of my dreams!

I hope everyone had a fabulous trip and wedding day!

#167 MrsDesz

MrsDesz
              • Site Supporter
              • 61 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:12 AM

Congratulations!!! I'm back too! I had a good time as well. There were many annoying hiccups at the Beach. My husband actually approched staff about them because he wanted me to feel like a bride. Anyway, the rain held up enough for us to have our ceremony on the beach. How did you make out?

#168 ornxoxo

ornxoxo
                • 177 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:09 AM

Congratulations!!! I'm back too! I had a good time as well. There were many annoying hiccups at the Beach. My husband actually approched staff about them because he wanted me to feel like a bride. Anyway, the rain held up enough for us to have our ceremony on the beach. How did you make out?

Very nice to hear that you have a good time. Congratulations! How did you make out with the rain? Was everything as expected?

#169 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
                  • 237 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by MrsDesz 

That is such a bummer about the staff!!!  We had an incredible time!!  The entertainment staff had our whole wedding party participating in the pool activities and also the nightly stuff.  It was a blast!  We also had great luck with the ceremony on the beach.  Everything was dry and the clouds were starting to part for the sun to come out.  It rained while I was in the spa, but I don't think we had rain once I got dressed and we were doing pictures in the room.  Everyone in the spa was fabulous!  We had champagne and mimosas that morning and all of our hair and make-up was perfect!  It was a very relaxing day, and I don't think there is anything that I would have done differently.  Now, I just can't believe that it is over!  It went by way too quickly!!  I want to be back in paradise just relaxing... :)

#170 MrsDesz

MrsDesz
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 61 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:40 PM

Very nice to hear that you have a good time. Congratulations! How did you make out with the rain? Was everything as expected?

The morning of the wedding was beautiful and then clouds rolled in along with showers in the afternoon. My wedding was scheduled at 4pm and at about 2pm the phone rang and I was told that the ceremony would be moved inside!!! I was in shock at that point and asked if we could wait to see if the rain would pass. Luckily it did and thank goodness I didn't agree when said they were going to set up inside. I felt a little better whenmy sisiters told me they could see the chairs being set up onthe beach. Mind you the legs of the huppa looked like toilet paper was wrapped around them! Very diappointing! I'll write a full review soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users