Our April 2011 Moon Palace Wedding * Lots of Pictures on Pages 1, 3 & 5*

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#21 Tennyt1

• 1,131 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 12:05 PM

Mocha Congrats!!!! you did a great job and your weddding is going to be amazing!

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
    ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#22 mochamakes3

• 1,917 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:36 AM

As promised, here is even more pictures:

Welcome Bags:

I purchased several orange tote bags from Michaels just after Halloween to be used for our OOT bags. I printed our logo onto iron-on paper and am really pleased with the results. Here's a picture of everything that we have put in the bags; first aid kit, tums, pepto bismol tablets, lip balm, shout wipes, aloe, emergen-C, lens cleaning wipes, aloe, mints, gum, flossers, nail files, hand sanitizer, flip flop playing cards, key card holder, photo share magnet, welcome note and photo share card. I am so thankful that I was able to purchase the flip flop cards and most of the first aid kits from another BDW bride that actually lived close by.  

Here's a picture of some of the bags laid out for packing. After I packaged somethings in ziploc bags, I made paper tags and attached them with my new life saver, spray adhesive.

Welcome note and Photo share card

wedding schedule front.jpgwedding schedule.jpg

photo card front.jpgphoto card back2.JPG

#23 mochamakes3

• 1,917 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:47 AM

Our Ceremony Programs

I went back and forth between what style of program and whether or not to purchase separate fans. Eventually, I decided to combine them into one project. I started with petal fans, but I couldn’t find grommets thick enough for the amount of pages I wanted to include, so I quickly switched over to a flat program fan. Here’s the big hint for making this go some much easier, I had purchased a can of spray adhesive for a different project and we used that to attach the pages. What a sanity saver, too bad we had already sent the neighbors out to get us a glue stick.

#24 mochamakes3

• 1,917 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:55 AM

Bridal Party Accessories:

I ordered custom made bracelets from my neighbor that makes jewelry. She sent me pictures of a few options and then made bracelets and earrings based on what I liked. I'm really happy about how they turned out and the colors are a perfect match. She also surprised me with rings. 

Picture 225.jpg

Over the weekend, we finally managed to find ties for FI and GM. FI is wearing a black suit with white shirt, GM are wearing black pants with a white shirt. FI's tie is the one in the middle. 

Picture 228.jpg

The jewelery is my gift to the BM and FI purchased all the attire for his GM as their gifts.

#25 mochamakes3

• 1,917 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 05:06 AM

Pre-travel Brochures:

For a few people, this will be their first vacation. So to help things go smoothly, I sent out pre-travel brochures. I designed them in MS Publisher and then printed them through vistaprint. I probably should have sent them sooner, but I'm a procrastinator. If anyone wants the template, please ask.

Pre Travel Brochure.jpg

Pre Travel Brochure inside.jpg

#26 deannamarie85

• 447 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:41 AM

You have done wonderful with everything!

#27 krsmith

• 528 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 01:10 PM

Oh my gosh!!! This is amazing! I can't believe its almost here! Everything looks amazing!!! I'm so excited for you!

Could I ask you where you got your MOB dress? My mom is stressing about finding one, and wants one that is kind of flowy and beachy... Thanks!! I can't wait to see your pics when you get back!!

#28 merrylee

• 687 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 05:09 PM

Everything looks fabulous Mocha!  Congrats,  Can't wait to see your pics and hear all about it.

#29 coconoir1908

• 2,136 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 05:33 PM

Mocha Great Job!! 

#30 mochamakes3

• 1,917 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 05:44 AM

Thanks everyone. The most amazing thing about FI's proposal was that since it was just us and the pilot in the basket, FI actually got down on one knee in the basket. For the rest of the trip I kept my hand in a fist because I was so scared the ring would slide off my finger and be completely lost!

I still have more photos to upload before we leave in a couple of days, but of course I forgot my camera cord.

krsmith - My mom bought it at the end of last summer from Nordstroms.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users