Photo

Moon Palace Summer 2011; sharing decorations?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
  • 300 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:55 PM

Hi Everybody!!!

I was wondering if anyone was willing to consider sharing any decorations for their MP wedding this summer??

I'm specifically thinking about CHARGERS, LINENS, and CHAIR SASHES.

These are some of the things I'd like to be "upgraded" in my reception decor, but I don't want to pay more than I have to. I'm wondering if people would be willing to split the cost of these things and share them for our different weddings.

I get married July 23, 2011 at MP.

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

#2 jcoke

jcoke
    • 39 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:13 AM

I'm getting married the day before you 7/22!  I myself wanted to bring other table decorations but I did not want to pay the prices that MP was offering.  I plan on bringing chair sashes and maybe different color napkins.  Originally I was going for the diamond package but found out the picture that they advertise is an extra 2 grand so I went with the complimentary package and will pay for add-ons.  I still plan on keeping my decor similar to the diamond package because my colors are baby blue, silver with chocolate brown as my accent color. 

What are your colors?

#3 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
      • 1,917 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:31 AM

Amara - maybe you could post your color scheme. It might help you coordinate with someone else.

#4 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
        • 300 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 03:46 PM

I was also surprised to see that the pictures of course werent the basic package!!!

Originally Posted by jcoke 

I'm getting married the day before you 7/22!  I myself wanted to bring other table decorations but I did not want to pay the prices that MP was offering.  I plan on bringing chair sashes and maybe different color napkins.  Originally I was going for the diamond package but found out the picture that they advertise is an extra 2 grand so I went with the complimentary package and will pay for add-ons.  I still plan on keeping my decor similar to the diamond package because my colors are baby blue, silver with chocolate brown as my accent color. 

What are your colors?

#5 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
          • 300 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 03:46 PM

Good point! I haven't earned enough posts to upload pics yet but in general the colors guava, watermelon and champagne from Davids Bridal are good depictions...

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

Amara - maybe you could post your color scheme. It might help you coordinate with someone else.

#6 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
            • 300 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 03:47 PM

By the way, yay!!! to being a day before me :) another gal is also getting married 7.23  so that makes 3 of us so far that weekend!

Originally Posted by jcoke 

What are your colors?

#7 nheche

nheche
              • Site Supporter
              • 23 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:04 PM

My colors are Guava but I am getting married August 5, 2011. When are you ladies leaving? I will arrive on the 1st....

#8 jcoke

jcoke
                • 39 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 10:08 AM

I'm leaving on the 25th. 

Amara, I really wish there was something we could split the cost with but our color schemes are totally different! 

#9 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
                  • 300 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:12 PM

I'm leaving Cancun on July 31st!!!!

#10 events2go

events2go
                    • 1 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:14 PM

Hi Ladies,

I am very interested in chair sashes and napkins in the colors of watermelon and guava.  My event is in Mid September.

would you be interested in selling them to me after your 3 events?  I need a total of 200 sashes and napkins.

Please let me know as I am shopping around now for everything.

Thank you!

Tammy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users