kellygrrrl

The Official INSANITY Support Thread

Hi Ladies - I'm back - finished Insanity 5 months ago (right before my wedding).  Took some time off and enjoyed some wedded bliss and now I am back to BIZZ-NESS.  Just finished Week 1 Day 2 of Focus T25...so ready to get back into shape!  Also so happy to see you ladies still on this thread for motivation! xoxo

so it's been awhile since starting this thread, but my love affair with Insanity still continues. the results I got with it were seriously insane, and I've been trying to find a way to duplicate them while avoiding the redundancy (I have memorized all the Insanity DVDs). last year, I did a P90X/Insanity combo, but I didn't shed pounds the way I did with Insanity daily. now I'm getting back in to working out and started with T25. my husband and I tried T25 initially and didn't see results in 3+ weeks so were discouraged. now I'm using it as a stepping stone to 1 - 2 weeks of Insanity which will lead to... THE ASYLUM. gotta keep it fresh, right?? ; )

I'm sure it will all be worth it. in september, my husband and I are headed back to the Royal Playa del Carmen in Mexico where we were married 2+ yrs ago. : ) even though it's not the wedding, we both have put on a few pounds working at desk jobs, so it's a nice reason to get in shape again.