554 replies to this topic

#441 shan0487

shan0487
  • 1,393 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
  • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:29 AM

I've been doing various Jillian Michaels DVDs for over a year now...my wedding is in 3 months and I've decided I'm going to start Insanity Oct 1st.  So a little over a month before it starts getting crazy!!! I hope I can handle it! :)

#442 BamaBride

BamaBride
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:15 AM

So glad I found this thread! I'm on Week 3 of Insanity & everyday it seems like a new body part is sore! Ha! Well, I guess it will all be worth it when the big day is here! Are ya'll doing a specific kind of eating plan with the workout? I've been trying to eat healthier (more fruits, veggies, etc), but not sure if I should be on a specific regime. Keep up the good work ladies! "Let's Go!" (screamed in Shawn T.'s voice:) 

#443 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
    • 670 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:53 PM

Starting insanity tonight ladies! Whoop whoop! I had a baby a year ago and although I love him I'm devasted at what he did to my body. Wish me luck!

#444 BamaBride

BamaBride
      • 56 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Tulumbride2013 

Starting insanity tonight ladies! Whoop whoop! I had a baby a year ago and although I love him I'm devasted at what he did to my body. Wish me luck!

How'd it go? I promise, although it never gets EASY, it is worth it in the long run. I never "look forward" to my workouts, but my day is always better when I'm done....even if I feel like I can't move some of my muscles:) Keep it up!

#445 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
        • 670 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:10 AM

It went rather well I thought. I def realized i am out of shape! Thought my fiancĀ© was going to throw up! But we are excited to do it again tonight. I really am determined to lose ten pounds and get toned up!

#446 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
          • 670 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:39 PM

Day 7. We're slacking. Fi desperately wanted another night off of working out and I caved. We're only on week one! We're quitters lol :( tomorrow were digging deeper!

#447 sxcT

sxcT
            • 1,282 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:54 AM

Day 7. We're slacking. Fi desperately wanted another night off of working out and I caved. We're only on week one! We're quitters lol tomorrow were digging deeper!

Keep at it Tulumbride!!  It will all be worth it in the end and it does get easier with every workout. 

#448 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
              • 670 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:04 AM

We're still slacking.. FI threw his back out and me? I have no excuse.... Except the baby goes down at 8:30 pm... And who wants to work out for 45 mins at 9pm? Sigh....

#449 sxcT

sxcT
                • 1,282 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:20 AM

We're still slacking.. FI threw his back out and me? I have no excuse.... Except the baby goes down at 8:30 pm... And who wants to work out for 45 mins at 9pm? Sigh....

I know girl...but trust me you will be so happy once you do it.  Any way to do it in the morning?  Lunch break? Right after work?  Don't rely on FI to do it with you.  Do it for yourself and for that rockin body you will be showing off next year.  I know you have plenty of time until the wedding which makes it hard to be so motivated this early out but it would be easier to get it done now and maintain than waiting until the last minute and not knowing how your body will change.  That can lead to last minute dress alterations and possibly more stress and definitely exhaustion if you are doing Insanity everyday before you leave.  Try to stick with it or at least every other day for now and then once it gets closer you can start the whole program over again.

#450 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
                  • 670 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:28 AM

Thanks for the support. I really wanna do it and see it all the way through! We're doing it as partners FI and I so it has to be in the evening after our 1yo goes to bed:/ but if he keeps making excuses I need to step it up and carry on with out him! I wanna look great in Mexico and I wanna wear a bikini again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users