Photo

The Official INSANITY Support Thread

• Please log in to reply
554 replies to this topic

#31 bmadzia1

bmadzia1
  • 355 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 07:24 AM

Oh, please disregard March 2011 (can't figure this one out ...... ) this was compared to my August 2010 results...

Originally Posted by bmadzia1 

Hi Ladies, So I promised an update on the progress. I just completed my Month 1 yesterday (with a few days off during the last week - wasn't feeling too well, but with a 3 day delay - finished it - didn't skip any workouts, just took days off in between).

So here are the results thus far:

March 2011:

Chest: 39 R. Arm: 12 (? - can't figure this one out - it got bigger, but looks slimmer:) L Arm: 11.75 Waist: 33 Hips: 40 R Thigh: 22.5 L. Thigh: 23.5 Weight: 177   April 2011
    Chest: 36
    R. Arm: 10.5 L. Arm: 10.5 Waist: 31 Hips: 37.5 R. Thigh: 21.5 L. Thigh: 21 Weight: 168   Total inches lost: 13.75 Total weight lost: 9 lbs   Not bad at all for 4.5 weeks :) Can't wait to see the changes after I'm done this crazy program :)    The first 2 weeks I stuck to the nutrition guide like it was the Bible.  But the last 2 weeks, I didn't.  I still followed the general rules of eating but couldn't get the actual meals listed in due to time constraints etc...   Share your results if you have them down........

#32 JenK

JenK
    • 302 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 04:04 PM

Well I finished (and survived!) the first week. I love the workouts and I can't believe how much energy I have! Pure Cardio was the hardest for me! Looking forward to week two :)

#33 Sharon99

Sharon99
      • 1,301 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:21 AM

Wow! That's awesome you lost so many inches & weight! Nice job!!!

Hi Ladies, So I promised an update on the progress. I just completed my Month 1 yesterday (with a few days off during the last week - wasn't feeling too well, but with a 3 day delay - finished it - didn't skip any workouts, just took days off in between).

March 2011:

Chest: 39 R. Arm: 12 (? - can't figure this one out - it got bigger, but looks slimmer:) L Arm: 11.75 Waist: 33 Hips: 40 R Thigh: 22.5 L. Thigh: 23.5 Weight: 177   April 2011
        R. Arm: 10.5 L. Arm: 10.5 Waist: 31 Hips: 37.5 R. Thigh: 21.5 L. Thigh: 21 Weight: 168   Total inches lost: 13.75 Total weight lost: 9 lbs   Not bad at all for 4.5 weeks :) Can't wait to see the changes after I'm done this crazy program :)    The first 2 weeks I stuck to the nutrition guide like it was the Bible.  But the last 2 weeks, I didn't.  I still followed the general rules of eating but couldn't get the actual meals listed in due to time constraints etc...   Share your results if you have them down........

#34 subbi

subbi
        • 217 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:58 AM

OMG...i feel so totally left out of this thread. Am such a procrastinator...every week am suppose to start and yet am still to turn on the video.

But am getting close just started Mel B totally fit as a warm up to insanity. did it this morning @ 6:30 it was great. so if i can get thru the week with this, Insanity will surely be on my list for next week.

Keep up the good work guys, now am so jealous of all the results. I guess no pain no gain right.

Dreams Punta Cana September 16th 2011

#35 Sharon99

Sharon99
          • 1,301 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:03 AM

Subbi - you can do it!!! Do it next week, YOU CAN DO IT!!!! 

#36 sxcT

sxcT
            • 1,282 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:41 AM

Well I started on Friday with the Fit Test.  I was so excited to go home and start that day.  I'll have to make up a new calendar as well.  I like my Fridays off too.

So I've done 3 straight days and I am sore all over but I love it.  I was even able to wake up early yesterday and do Insanity and then went for my normal 5-6 mile hike.  I was tired but energized all at the same time haha!

I'M LOVING IT!!

#37 sxcT

sxcT
              • 1,282 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:42 AM

Great progress!!

March 2011:

#38 lisa203

lisa203
                • 681 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 12:38 PM

Hi ladies! I borrowed insanity from my best friend and started last night. I made it through the fit test and very much looking forward to keeping it up and seeing results! Good luck everyone. :)

#39 june11bride

june11bride
                  • 304 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by subbi 

OMG...i feel so totally left out of this thread. Am such a procrastinator...every week am suppose to start and yet am still to turn on the video.

But am getting close just started Mel B totally fit as a warm up to insanity. did it this morning @ 6:30 it was great. so if i can get thru the week with this, Insanity will surely be on my list for next week.

Keep up the good work guys, now am so jealous of all the results. I guess no pain no gain right.

Maybe instead of waiting for a Monday to be motivated to start it, start it on any day you are motivated. If we all started waiting until Monday to start our "diets" and exercise, it may never happen! You dont have to start on the same day as on the calendar. Once you start it will be a lot easier to continue!

Happily married on June 11th 2011 to the best husband in the world!

#40 muzikgrrl

muzikgrrl
                    • 193 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 07:42 PM

Hey ladies I'm planning on starting insanity on Sunday or Monday, I haven't decided yet.  I did one round of P90X in the fall, I didn't do the diet but I did tone up and build muscle, a little bit too much on my arms.  I'm hoping this time around to tone up and lose some of that winter weight.  For all you ladies that already started, are you doing the diet and the exercise?  Is anyone not doing the diet and getting results? 

Thanks!

Back to Beauty, Exercise, Diet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users