Jump to content

Photo

The Official INSANITY Support Thread


  • Please log in to reply
554 replies to this topic

#291 sxcT

sxcT
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,282 posts

    Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:59 PM

    Thanks hun!!  I actually do feel fine and I think that is the reason I'm slacking a bit.  The results of Insanity sure do stick around a while just like kellygrrrl said which is why I find myself often saying "its ok if I don't workout today...I'll do it tomorrow"  way too often LOL!!

     

    How are you doing Jamie??  How was your second fit test?  Improvement right??  ;)


     

    Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

    AAHH!  You (and bride2012) totally motivated me to get started after I read through this thread!  You both look so amazing!  I am sure you look like you did at your wedding still!  The 6 days a week is a little intense I am finding!  You AHR will be so much fun!  YAY!!! 
     



     



     



    #292 Bride2012

    Bride2012
    • Banned
    • 442 posts

      Posted 17 January 2012 - 04:17 PM

      sxct you truly are my inspiration, you look utterly fabulous! I losst 30 lbs and i STILL dont look as good as you!

      Originally Posted by sxcT 

      Thanks hun!!  I actually do feel fine and I think that is the reason I'm slacking a bit.  The results of Insanity sure do stick around a while just like kellygrrrl said which is why I find myself often saying "its ok if I don't workout today...I'll do it tomorrow"  way too often LOL!!

       

      How are you doing Jamie??  How was your second fit test?  Improvement right??  ;)


       



       



       



      #293 atalanta

      atalanta
      • Jr. Member
      • 326 posts

        Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:18 PM


        Congrats, Bride 2012 on losing 30 pounds!

        Originally Posted by Bride2012 

        sxct you truly are my inspiration, you look utterly fabulous! I losst 30 lbs and i STILL dont look as good as you!



         



         



        #294 Jamie5280

        Jamie5280
        • Member
        • 675 posts

          Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:35 PM

          I could totally understand that! However, you worked so hard before the wedding, a little break is much deserved!  :) I actually took yesterday off too, my body was just too tired!  The 2nd fit test was great, I am actually going to post my results next to show that you can get your stamina up in a short time!  :)
           

          Originally Posted by sxcT 

          Thanks hun!!  I actually do feel fine and I think that is the reason I'm slacking a bit.  The results of Insanity sure do stick around a while just like kellygrrrl said which is why I find myself often saying "its ok if I don't workout today...I'll do it tomorrow"  way too often LOL!!

           

          How are you doing Jamie??  How was your second fit test?  Improvement right??  ;)


           



           



           



          #295 Jamie5280

          Jamie5280
          • Member
          • 675 posts

            Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:47 PM

            Hi ladies!!

             

            I was supposed to do the fit test yesterday but....I just couldn't do it, as I just said above my body was just too tired.  I actually got so upset with myself, though!  HA!!!  So, that's motivation to keep at it.

             

            Anyways...I did the fit test tonight. I have not seen any physical results but whoa!!! my stamina and cardiovascular has improved so much.

             

            I am posting my results for all the girls that just started or are about ready to, mind you you, your 1st fit test number may be my 2nd weeks number, but again, it's just to give you an idea of how much you improve in just 2 short weeks!  It made me very motivated all over again!!!

             

            So without further adieu...

            (first numbers shown are first test, obviously  :)  )

             

            1.  Switch Kicks  40    55

            2.  Power Jack    37    47

            3.  Power Knees  71   93

            4.  Power Jumps  14   28

            5.  Globe Jumps   3     8

            6.  Suicide Jumps 5    14

            7.  Push up Jacks (I had to do knee push ups the first time and only got 17)  Today I did 12 actual push-up jacks  YAY!!!

            8.  Low Plank Oblique  23   28

             

            So, I hope that helps you ladies with motivation somewhat!!!  Keep it up!!!



            #296 TropicLover

            TropicLover
            • Jr. Member
            • 293 posts

              Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:52 PM


              Wow that's awesome!  Such an improvement in just two weeks!  Way to go! 

               

              Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

              Hi ladies!!

               

              I was supposed to do the fit test yesterday but....I just couldn't do it, as I just said above my body was just too tired.  I actually got so upset with myself, though!  HA!!!  So, that's motivation to keep at it.

               

              Anyways...I did the fit test tonight. I have not seen any physical results but whoa!!! my stamina and cardiovascular has improved so much.

               

              I am posting my results for all the girls that just started or are about ready to, mind you you, your 1st fit test number may be my 2nd weeks number, but again, it's just to give you an idea of how much you improve in just 2 short weeks!  It made me very motivated all over again!!!

               

              So without further adieu...

              (first numbers shown are first test, obviously  :)  )

               

              1.  Switch Kicks  40    55

              2.  Power Jack    37    47

              3.  Power Knees  71   93

              4.  Power Jumps  14   28

              5.  Globe Jumps   3     8

              6.  Suicide Jumps 5    14

              7.  Push up Jacks (I had to do knee push ups the first time and only got 17)  Today I did 12 actual push-up jacks  YAY!!!

              8.  Low Plank Oblique  23   28

               

              So, I hope that helps you ladies with motivation somewhat!!!  Keep it up!!!



               



              #297 sxcT

              sxcT
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,282 posts

                Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:12 AM

                Great job Jamie!!  Posting your numbers is a great way to show others that so many changes can me made in just 2 short weeks.  Awesome job on the push-ups.  That has to be one of the biggest improvements!!  WOOHOO!!!


                Hi ladies!!

                 

                I was supposed to do the fit test yesterday but....I just couldn't do it, as I just said above my body was just too tired.  I actually got so upset with myself, though!  HA!!!  So, that's motivation to keep at it.

                 

                Anyways...I did the fit test tonight. I have not seen any physical results but whoa!!! my stamina and cardiovascular has improved so much.

                 

                1.  Switch Kicks  40    55

                2.  Power Jack    37    47

                3.  Power Knees  71   93

                4.  Power Jumps  14   28

                5.  Globe Jumps   3     8

                6.  Suicide Jumps 5    14

                7.  Push up Jacks (I had to do knee push ups the first time and only got 17)  Today I did 12 actual push-up jacks  YAY!!!

                8.  Low Plank Oblique  23   28

                 

                So, I hope that helps you ladies with motivation somewhat!!!  Keep it up!!!



                 



                #298 Jamie5280

                Jamie5280
                • Member
                • 675 posts

                  Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:49 AM


                  Thank you!  I was surprised by the numbers!  :) 

                  Originally Posted by TropicLover 


                  Wow that's awesome!  Such an improvement in just two weeks!  Way to go! 

                   



                   



                   

                  HAHAHAHA!!!!  That cracks me up!!!

                   

                  And thank you!!!  I couldn't believe the difference!
                   

                  Originally Posted by sxcT 

                  Great job Jamie!!  Posting your numbers is a great way to show others that so many changes can me made in just 2 short weeks.  Awesome job on the push-ups.  That has to be one of the biggest improvements!!  WOOHOO!!!

                  (looks like suicides - down-back-up-jump-down-back-up-jump LOL)

                   



                   



                   



                  #299 TropicLover

                  TropicLover
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 293 posts

                    Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:58 AM

                    How happy am I for Cardio Recovery!!!  I could barely walk this morning due to very sore leg muscles and I thought I Shuan T was going to kill me today, but to my surprise Cardio Recovery was exactly what I needed!



                    #300 Jamie5280

                    Jamie5280
                    • Member
                    • 675 posts

                      Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:05 PM

                      HA!!!  I totally agree!  I look forward to Thursdays, but since I took Monday off, tonight I have to do pure cardio/cardio abs.  :(  *tear tear*  But tomorrow I get to do Cardio Recovery!!!  YAY!!!
                       

                      Originally Posted by TropicLover 

                      How happy am I for Cardio Recovery!!!  I could barely walk this morning due to very sore leg muscles and I thought I Shuan T was going to kill me today, but to my surprise Cardio Recovery was exactly what I needed!



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users