Photo

The Official INSANITY Support Thread

• Please log in to reply
554 replies to this topic

#121 anudrm

anudrm
  • 760 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:30 PM

LMAO, not a blunt....I need someone to keep it real and be blunt! LOL -I do NOT smoke

#122 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
    • 614 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 03:54 PM

hheeheehehehee - f you auto-correct!! ; )

Originally Posted by anudrm 

LMAO, not a blunt....I need someone to keep it real and be blunt! LOL -I do NOT smoke

#123 anudrm

anudrm
      • 760 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 04:10 PM

LOL autocorrect and my sticky fingers are not a great combo!

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl 

hheeheehehehee - f you auto-correct!! ; )

#124 atalanta

atalanta
        • 326 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 10:17 AM

Ladies, I fell off again this week.  :( Thursday and Friday deadlines killed the momentum, but I'm gonna get back into it today.

@anudrm,

I know what you what you mean. Sometimes I feel so good about the work out, I think I should do it at night, too.  I have no perm either so I've been wearing braids. Makes no sense for my hair to look fine and me  to be a hot mess! 

#125 anudrm

anudrm
          • 760 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 11:57 AM

I know I know, I made a date with my husband...9 p.m. is our Insanity hour from here on out.  (he'll flake on me, he did the first time around) I'll report tomorrow!!

Originally Posted by atalanta 

Ladies, I fell off again this week.  :( Thursday and Friday deadlines killed the momentum, but I'm gonna get back into it today.

@anudrm,

I know what you what you mean. Sometimes I feel so good about the work out, I think I should do it at night, too.  I have no perm either so I've been wearing braids. Makes no sense for my hair to look fine and me  to be a hot mess! 

#126 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
            • 614 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 10:25 AM

woo, 9pm?? how do you work out so late and still sleep??

Originally Posted by anudrm 

I know I know, I made a date with my husband...9 p.m. is our Insanity hour from here on out.  (he'll flake on me, he did the first time around) I'll report tomorrow!!

#127 anudrm

anudrm
              • 760 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 12:55 PM

LOL, I don't...I eat too late at night for me to attempt to get in a good workout and sleep.  So instead I got up this morning at 7 and did Day 1 and I will be up tomorrow at 5:30, it worked my first time around......

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl 

woo, 9pm?? how do you work out so late and still sleep??

#128 Bride2012

Bride2012
                • Banned
                • 442 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 05:46 AM

Yay! More Insanity Enthusiasts! I wake up at 4am because it's the only time I can do it consistently.  I work one job from 630am-400pm and my 2nd job (Part Time) from 5-10 and, so i wouldnt be able to do it consistently at night.  I am currently doing the recovery week and then pushing myself to my limits next week.  I love the results im seeing!!! MY body fat percentage has lowered and my ab game is starting to look NIIIICCCEE!!! 4 more months until the big day, hopefully I can drop 20 LBS by then and lean out more!

I know what you gals mean about sweating and messing up your hair! I just tell my FI that 6 days out of the week...im going to look atrocious,  but I will be more gorgeous glowing self on Saturday and Sunday, its the only days I have time to fight with my naturally curly (think Joan Clayton) hair and make it soft and sleek!!! But I know its all gonna be worth it to see the end results.  Sacrfice now for where I want to be, where i see myself, and how I envision my new healthy lifestyle!

#129 sxcT

sxcT
                  • 1,282 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 09:17 AM

I said the same thing to my FI.  I haven't straightened my hair in weeks now.  Whats the point??!!  :P

Originally Posted by Bride2012 

Yay! More Insanity Enthusiasts! I wake up at 4am because it's the only time I can do it consistently.  I work one job from 630am-400pm and my 2nd job (Part Time) from 5-10 and, so i wouldnt be able to do it consistently at night.  I am currently doing the recovery week and then pushing myself to my limits next week.  I love the results im seeing!!! MY body fat percentage has lowered and my ab game is starting to look NIIIICCCEE!!! 4 more months until the big day, hopefully I can drop 20 LBS by then and lean out more!

I know what you gals mean about sweating and messing up your hair! I just tell my FI that 6 days out of the week...im going to look atrocious,  but I will be more gorgeous glowing self on Saturday and Sunday, its the only days I have time to fight with my naturally curly (think Joan Clayton) hair and make it soft and sleek!!! But I know its all gonna be worth it to see the end results.  Sacrfice now for where I want to be, where i see myself, and how I envision my new healthy lifestyle!

#130 anudrm

anudrm
                    • 760 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:22 AM

Well ladies...Day 2 here, I am back in the swing and as for my hair, just put on double headbands to tame my edges and I'm good.  I don't sweat much on my scalp, so so far so good!! Ready for tomorrow :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users