The Official INSANITY Support Thread

I also am at it still and I am on week 2 of the Max workouts. I can't always do it 6 days a week but I'm really trying. I decided not to do bootcamp the month of July so that I can focus more on insanity, I will go back to bootcamp (tuesday and thursdays) in August. I think I'll be done month 2 in the first week or so of August. I too plan on repeating month 2 again after that. We have a similar time frame for our weddings!!! My wedding is on November 10 :) I definitely notice a huge increase in energy but the max workouts are TOUGH!!!! Anyways, good luck with your workouts!!

Originally Posted by sxcT View Post

So I'm still at it...doing it on and off and including some other activities.  Went to Miami for work 2 weeks ago and now I have to go back next week.  That has been throwing me off a bit.  But once I get back I will be doing Insanity as consistently as possible since I will have no other trips until my wedding.  Only 4 months to go so I think I can do Inanity about 1 full time and possibly month 2 again.  That is my plan so far.

Good Luck to all you other ladies!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how did month 2 go for you?  Did you finish it yet or is this the final week?

I just started up again on Saturday and I am pretty motivated at the moment.  I have improved so much just from the first time I did the fit test and I haven't even completed 1 month yet.  I hope this is my last "start" and I get to actually finish the entire program. 

Any other Insanity brides at it??

Originally Posted by JenK View Post

I also am at it still and I am on week 2 of the Max workouts. I can't always do it 6 days a week but I'm really trying. I decided not to do bootcamp the month of July so that I can focus more on insanity, I will go back to bootcamp (tuesday and thursdays) in August. I think I'll be done month 2 in the first week or so of August. I too plan on repeating month 2 again after that. We have a similar time frame for our weddings!!! My wedding is on November 10 :) I definitely notice a huge increase in energy but the max workouts are TOUGH!!!! Anyways, good luck with your workouts!!

I'm in the last week! It's a great feeling :) I have definitely firmed up quite a bit, so I plan on continuing with it up until the wedding (I will just repeat month two). I think I'm also going to try and add a couple of P90X arm workouts on top of it, because I still feel that I need to firm up my arms more.

That's so great month 1 is going well! :)

So how did month 2 go for you?  Did you finish it yet or is this the final week?

I just started up again on Saturday and I am pretty motivated at the moment.  I have improved so much just from the first time I did the fit test and I haven't even completed 1 month yet.  I hope this is my last "start" and I get to actually finish the entire program. 

the same thing happened to me. the first time I did the fit test, I nearly passed out. but by the second time, my cardio was up to speed. I couldn't believe the transformation. and then once I was in month two, plank positions felt as natural as standing upright, and my reps flew, especially on the tuck jumps.

it was amazing to be in such great shape. even now, I've probably been out of it for a couple of months. I was doing it every few days but stopped a few weeks ago when we went to London. that said, I think I'm as thin as when I was doing Insanity. it's good to know the results stick around for awhile. I know things aren't as good as when I was working out daily, but I'm ok with that. I live in texas, and with so many days over 100 degress, it's just gotten too hot to exert myself to that level. I'm hoping to keep it up once it cools off a bit.

there is a huge forum on here re the jillian michaels program. anyone tried it? I'll probably want to do something different prior to our wedding in May.

Im starting my second round of insanity in 2 weeks, I did the program last year and had GREAT results, so now im back in it to win it so I can firm and tighten! After my 60 days im going to do phase 2 of Insanity called "The asylum" 90 days I pray that I am in better shape than I ever was. 

Has anyone who finished Insanity done the Asylum??? trying to see what im going to be getting into!

based on the promotional videos (somewhere in Insanity, I think), the asylum looked like super track star athlete training stuff. I dunno...

Originally Posted by Bride2012 View Post

Im starting my second round of insanity in 2 weeks, I did the program last year and had GREAT results, so now im back in it to win it so I can firm and tighten! After my 60 days im going to do phase 2 of Insanity called "The asylum" 90 days I pray that I am in better shape than I ever was. 

Has anyone who finished Insanity done the Asylum??? trying to see what im going to be getting into!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello my fit and fabulous ladies!!

I finished the 2nd week and did the second fit test yesterday.  Improved on almost everything.  I have really improved from the very first time but since I re-started it I am counting the last re-start I did as the actual starting point.

Hope you all are doing well and staying fit!!

I just did Day 2 this morning, I finished a round of Insanity last last year in May and had great results so I am starting Round 2 and when i finish (as previously posted) I am going to do the Asylum, I cant wait to drop these LBS and be in the best shape of my life! Kudos to all that are in the challenge with me!

Good for you girl!!  Keep it up. 

I just started the 4th week. I am really nervous to start the second month.  Just the first day looks crazy....fit test and a whole workout session...YIKES!!

Originally Posted by Bride2012 View Post

I just did Day 2 this morning, I finished a round of Insanity last last year in May and had great results so I am starting Round 2 and when i finish (as previously posted) I am going to do the Asylum, I cant wait to drop these LBS and be in the best shape of my life! Kudos to all that are in the challenge with me!