Reception Food For Dreams Los Cabos

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 JessicaM

JessicaM
  • Vendor
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 04:14 PM

We are doing 2 selections: a beef tenderloin or mahi mahi. We actually have the ravioli too since we have a few vegetarians coming. We are doing invidivudal tres leche cakes for dessert, ceasar salad and the shrimp cocktail martini for appetizer.

#12 marise

marise
    • 179 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 05:29 AM

I think is thread deserves a bump! Thanks for the pictures Cheese Diva! Its nice to actually see the food and how they plate the food. Anymore food pictures from Dreams Los Cabos out there?

#13 hayley

hayley
      • 70 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:19 PM

I am deciding between the seabass, the ravioli, and the chicken. What do you guys think? What about apps? Does anyone have anything to suggest or to not suggest?

#14 Christi

Christi
        • 1,905 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 04:57 PM

We offered the surf and turf and rack of lamb...the lamb was really good, very tender..the turf I'm told was good, but the surf was very chewy and not very flavorful...i think it's a hit or miss...we also cream of asapragus soup which was incredible and an apple salad with strawberry vinaigrette that was yummy...these are the only picts we have of the food...

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#15 SoontobeMrsDorsey

SoontobeMrsDorsey
          • 24 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:17 PM

I'm reading several different posts and I'm confused. I am purchasing a wedding package that includes a "silver" dinner for twenty guests. Is there som additional "set-up" fee that I'm not aware of? Yesica never mentioned that in her emails. In addition, what is the charge for additional guest and do outside guests have to purchase a pass to attend the wedding? If so- how much?

#16 soontobeMrs.L

soontobeMrs.L
            • 47 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:22 PM

My FI and I are having the Caribbean buffet!

#17 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,047 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
              • LocationToronto

Posted 20 April 2009 - 08:20 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsDorsey
              I'm reading several different posts and I'm confused. I am purchasing a wedding package that includes a "silver" dinner for twenty guests. Is there som additional "set-up" fee that I'm not aware of? Yesica never mentioned that in her emails. In addition, what is the charge for additional guest and do outside guests have to purchase a pass to attend the wedding? If so- how much?
              If you don't purchase a wedding package from Dreams then you pay per person. As in our case, I found none of the packages applied to me especially since we were having the ceremony off site, so we paid $28 pp set up fee. As for the Guest Passes, you should contact Yesica. She can give you the rates for the time that you are getting married, and she can arrange to have them ready for your guests.

#18 SoontobeMrsDorsey

SoontobeMrsDorsey
              • 24 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 01:54 AM

Thank you so much Anna! I've been trying to get this question answered for at least a week. Was the set-up fee all you had to pay pp or was there something additional? I'm having at least 60 guest and paying $60 to $70 pp for additional guest (outside of my package) plus day passes for those not staying at Dreams, isnt up my ally. Thats why I choose to do a DW in the first place- to save $$$!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users