I was terribly nervous!  Actually over-did the wine a bit and don't remember some of them!  Was very happy that you can't tell in them!  haha! 

My biggest suggestion would be to bring a close friend/family member with you...having my sister with me was the best decision that I could have made...she helped calm my nerves, hold me together (she actually did my hair and make-up), helped with waredrobe changes & malfunctions, reminded to me to purse my lips and arch my back...the experience would have been great, but it made it even better sharing it with her...it was a big confidence boost too with her comments about how things were going to look...plus she added input on picking outfits which was a HUGE help!!! 

Originally Posted by jbailey3183 View Post

very pretty, I give you a lot of credit for doing it!  I am nervous!

I TOTALLY agree with you! I had my sister, sister-in-law and good friend with me and it made all the difference! They made me feel beautiful, confident, and I knew they were helping me to look the best I could! And Missy...we have the same wedding date in Jamaica! woohoo I am planing on giving him the pictures in Jamaica right before we tie the knot! I agree that this is the best surprise I have ever done for him!

Originally Posted by missy&eric2011 View Post

I was terribly nervous!  Actually over-did the wine a bit and don't remember some of them!  Was very happy that you can't tell in them!  haha! 

My biggest suggestion would be to bring a close friend/family member with you...having my sister with me was the best decision that I could have made...she helped calm my nerves, hold me together (she actually did my hair and make-up), helped with waredrobe changes & malfunctions, reminded to me to purse my lips and arch my back...the experience would have been great, but it made it even better sharing it with her...it was a big confidence boost too with her comments about how things were going to look...plus she added input on picking outfits which was a HUGE help!!! 

How ironic!  I had them put into a book and either my brother or my brother in law (sister's hubby) is going to give it to him before the ceremony too!  I have a note on the book that says "I'll see you at the end of the aisle, I'll be the one in the white dress and the blue panties with your name on them!"  I have blue underwear that have my new last name on them...so I thought it was fitting!  :)

Originally Posted by deannamarie85 View Post

I TOTALLY agree with you! I had my sister, sister-in-law and good friend with me and it made all the difference! They made me feel beautiful, confident, and I knew they were helping me to look the best I could! And Missy...we have the same wedding date in Jamaica! woohoo I am planing on giving him the pictures in Jamaica right before we tie the knot! I agree that this is the best surprise I have ever done for him!

Originally Posted by missy&eric2011 View Post

How ironic!  I had them put into a book and either my brother or my brother in law (sister's hubby) is going to give it to him before the ceremony too!  I have a note on the book that says "I'll see you at the end of the aisle, I'll be the one in the white dress and the blue panties with your name on them!"  I have blue underwear that have my new last name on them...so I thought it was fitting!  :)

Sweet! My BD pictures (I had 78 of them) were put into a photo box with one of my pictures on the front with my name and date. I will leave it with a note for him. One thing I do know...I am making sure the photographer gets his reaction! :)