Photo

Karisma Brides Question

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Afaybik

Afaybik
  • 99 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 09:36 PM

Once you send in your detail sheet and pay for everything, can you still add things later on?  My daughter has to pick everything my April 11th and she hasn't decided on everything yet.  Can you still add things when you get down to Mexico? 

Thanks!

#2 Sharon99

Sharon99
    • 1,301 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 06:14 AM

I would think yes but probably better to ask the WC at the resort as they all probably have different policies.

#3 angi111111

angi111111
      • 108 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 06:44 PM

Hi!

i am also planning a wedding with Karisma for November 2011 ~ Any advice? Do's or Don'ts?

I have not had much contact with our WC and I am beginning to get nervous. Hopefully it's just my wedding nerves! We have stayed at two Karisma resorts and absolutly fell in love with both! 

Once you send in your detail sheet and pay for everything, can you still add things later on?  My daughter has to pick everything my April 11th and she hasn't decided on everything yet.  Can you still add things when you get down to Mexico? 

Thanks!

#4 angi111111

angi111111
        • 108 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 05:06 PM

just an update! now that we are 3 months out from our wedding at EDR ~ I have had more frequent contact with my WC and we are getting down to business with the details! she has been great!

Hi!

i am also planning a wedding with Karisma for November 2011 ~ Any advice? Do's or Don'ts?

I have not had much contact with our WC and I am beginning to get nervous. Hopefully it's just my wedding nerves! We have stayed at two Karisma resorts and absolutly fell in love with both! 

#5 JaziandSwag

JaziandSwag
          • 152 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 07:08 AM

Glad to hear things turned out...I am getting married at EDR 12/1/12!  *excited*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users