Photo

Ashley's Planning Thread - NOW Jade Puerto Morelos **PICS**

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#21 ursula

ursula
  • 156 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:17 AM

Everything looks great!  and I LOVE your sandals, i may have to look for a pair. :)  Congratulations!!

#22 Maritza919

Maritza919
    • 421 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:30 AM

Thanks for the website. I am going to see if I see any. I want to do lanterns and flowers as centerpieces. Hopefully :)

#23 deesanders33

deesanders33
      • 329 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 01:02 PM

Ashley, I just got engaged a couple of weeks ago and I am absolutely in LOVE with the Jade resort and I am seriously considering it for our wedding. I was wondering are you having problems in contacting the WC?? I am going through destinationweddings.com and they are telling me that they aren't great at responding when it comes to planning weddings so I just wanted to ask you. What package did you go with??

#24 lisadias

lisadias
        • 1,116 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:29 PM

Hey Ashley, man you are on the ball, I am getting married at Now Jade on April 26th and haven't started my thread lol Everything looks great so far. Great job!!!! Ummm I guess i better get on it!

#25 21aholden

21aholden
          • 64 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 05:46 AM

Thanks! Lol, I am kinda of a Type A but we are also moving right after we get back for the wedding so I feel like I have to everything wedding done before our house turns into nothing but packing boxes :) Are you getting excited? It's so soon! I can't wait to hear all about your wedding when you get back. :)

Originally Posted by lisadias 

Hey Ashley, man you are on the ball, I am getting married at Now Jade on April 26th and haven't started my thread lol Everything looks great so far. Great job!!!! Ummm I guess i better get on it!

Ashley & Jeremy 6/16/2011

#26 21aholden

21aholden
            • 64 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 06:26 AM

I went with the Eternity Package. They can be slow to respond but I have gotten all my questions answered. We started planning our wedding at another resort (even put down a deposit) and they were just as slow. I feel like that is a big complaint of most brides getting married in Mexico. If you want I can send you some of the general information I have and my WC Pilar's e-mail. Everyone I have talked to that has gotten married there has said even though they are slow to respond, when you get there everything gets taken care of. Pilar has been pretty good with me though.

Send me your e-mail if you need any info or if I can answer any questions for you. Good Luck, and congrats on your engagement!!! :)

Originally Posted by deesanders33 

Ashley, I just got engaged a couple of weeks ago and I am absolutely in LOVE with the Jade resort and I am seriously considering it for our wedding. I was wondering are you having problems in contacting the WC?? I am going through destinationweddings.com and they are telling me that they aren't great at responding when it comes to planning weddings so I just wanted to ask you. What package did you go with??

Ashley & Jeremy 6/16/2011

#27 lisadias

lisadias
              • 1,116 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 06:43 AM

I am getting excited and nervous all at the same time. But I think everything will go smooth, had a long tallk with pilar last night and feel very at ease now. Can't wait to just get there already!

#28 deesanders33

deesanders33
                • 329 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 03:43 PM

21aholden, Thanks for responding. I was going to go with NOW JADE but seems that all of my guest are so paranoid about Mexico so I am going to be a NOW LARIMAR in Punta Cana bride! YAY!!! Happy planning ladies :)

#29 muzikgrrl

muzikgrrl
                  • 193 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 05:54 PM

Love all the attire.  The bridesmaids and the grooms clothing looks awesome.  I love all the colours!

#30 ChristieAnn

ChristieAnn
                    • 37 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 11:13 AM

Everything is so cute!!  Where are you getting your maracas from?? And you paper lanterns? :) Thanks!!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users