Please suggest affordable, all-inclusive resort for my wedding?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 stefanyjoy

• 2 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 07:23 AM

Hello everyone,

Just thought I'd take a shot in the dark and see if anyone can suggest something that fits all my criteria. I know it may be a long shot, but perhaps this resort is somewhere out there. I need somewhere that:

-Is affordable yet beautiful and somewhat luxurious (white beaches!)

-Is all-inclusive

-Is kid-friendly

-Offers a free, or cheap wedding package

-Is not a super long drive from the airport

-Spa a bonus (to get hair/makeup done)

I don't need to be in the lap of luxury, but I want to have a really nice time and do a few activities. No preference of Mexico/Caribbean. Thank you!

#2 jamieirene

• 650 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 07:35 AM

I would check out the Riu caribe. We got engaged there during a week long stay in September 2010. Now we are going back for our wedding. We choose the Royal package for our wedding which was 1600.00 usd. They have a more expensive on and a less expensive one from what we. Picked. They even have a "free" wedding package. It is in the hotel zone and not a far ride from the airport 15 min maybe? The beach at thishotel is beautiful and very large! They have ceremonies on the beach or at a beautiful white gazebo. Their spa is AWESOME! Hah a massage when we were there and I know ill be getting one again when we are there for our wedding! It is a kid friendly resort with a kids club. And it is all inclusive! Definitely check it out! I think you'll lobe it! I know we do!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users