35 replies to this topic

#31 Jennkn87

Jennkn87
  • 212 posts
  • Wedding Date:September 19, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Secrets Wild Orchid - Montego Bay, Jamaica
  • LocationOhio

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:59 PM

Nicole -your pictures from your wedding are amazing! Looks like everyone had a great time and everything turned out beautifully! Did you only use the resort photographer? I'm still waiting to secure my date but am trying to get some more details while I wait on the WC to get back with me. Did you have a private reception? How much did they charge you to bring deocr and set up? I'm kind of nervous about the food choices, as I have some pretty picky eaters in my group, as well as one with a gluten allergy. Do they accomodate food allergies? Any extra information you could give me would be SOOOO much appreciated! Thanks...and CONGRATS on your marriage!

#32 Jennkn87

Jennkn87
  • 212 posts
  • Wedding Date:September 19, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Secrets Wild Orchid - Montego Bay, Jamaica
  • LocationOhio

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:01 PM

Does anyone know the resort photographers names so that I can look more info up on them?! Thanks!

#33 SWOK

SWOK
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:03 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jennkn87 

Nicole -your pictures from your wedding are amazing! Looks like everyone had a great time and everything turned out beautifully! Did you only use the resort photographer? I'm still waiting to secure my date but am trying to get some more details while I wait on the WC to get back with me. Did you have a private reception? How much did they charge you to bring deocr and set up? I'm kind of nervous about the food choices, as I have some pretty picky eaters in my group, as well as one with a gluten allergy. Do they accomodate food allergies? Any extra information you could give me would be SOOOO much appreciated! Thanks...and CONGRATS on your marriage!

the form that they send you 2 months prior to your wedding asks about food allergies and vegetarians.  It is my understanding that it is $50 to set up if your bring your own decor. if you PM me your email, I can send you all the pdf files they have given me thus far

#34 chekirv

chekirv
    • Site Supporter
    • 8 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 25, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:07 PM

Does anyone know the resort photographers names so that I can look more info up on them?! Thanks!

I believe the resort photographer is Aquasun. You can search them, they have a website.

#35 SWOK

SWOK
    • 53 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:34 PM

Just posted my wedding planning thread from my wedding at secrets wild orchid!

http://www.bestdesti...2013/?p=1820664

#36 FutureMrsGlover

FutureMrsGlover
      • 284 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 10, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort and Spa Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationUnited States

Posted 01 May 2014 - 12:40 PM

Very nice pics!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users