Photo

Table Seating Cards Question??

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Afaybik

Afaybik
  • 99 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:02 PM

When you do your table seating cards to show people what table they are sitting at, do you have one card for each person or one card per couple?  Thanks!

#2 KCB2011

KCB2011
    • 308 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:11 AM

I think if you are doing cards then I would do one per person, that way everyone just looks for their own name.  If you are doing a chart like thing (poster that everyone looks at but there aren't cards for everyone) then you could do couples if you prefer.  That's just my opinion - might save some confusion if you have a bit bigger group?

#3 LeanneMarie

LeanneMarie
      • Vendor
      • 61 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 12:02 PM

I have bride's do it either way.  Some put the couples on one card and others do individual cards.  Most commonly, it's one per person.  If you are using a different type of place card, and it works out better for you to do 2 on one then, that works, but if you can do one per person then go for it.

Some cute ideas:

* for the holders you can use wine corks with slits in them

* you can use little wooden boxes filled with sand to place them in

* use maracas with their name attached

* use sanddollars to the write their name on (but not real sand dollars! ;) you can order manmade ones from the internet!)

Also, an idea for the tables is to name them instead of putting up numbers.  Lots of couple choose things and/or places that mean something to them and then give a little explanation on the back.  Just a way for your guests to connect to you better!! :)

have fun! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users