Photo

Bridesmaid dresses

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 MoBayBride2B

MoBayBride2B
  • 210 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:48 AM

I actually like these a lot.  They are casual but yet elegant, I think your BMs will love them!

45 booked including Bride & Groom

#12 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
    • 1,748 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:03 PM

Have you checked out Jcrew? They aren't very cheap but they do have great dresses!

Originally Posted by WolfertWedding 

Well my MOB vetoed the dress competly and made a good point... myself and a lot of my wedding party are all ex-gymnasts so Im not sure that this assymetrical hem line and length would like too good on my shorty BMs!

I have a good picture in my mind of what I would ultimatly like... floor length, chiffon, strapless, cobalt blue, a littel ruching (sp?) or detail... HELP!

Anyone have any suggestions?!

#13 cbandemer

cbandemer
      • 213 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:02 PM

THOSE ARE CUTE AND PRACTICAL TOO

#14 jmastr05

jmastr05
        • 189 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 05:27 PM

I really like J.Crew's dresses as well (J.Crew is my favorite store). But I do agree that they aren't always economical.

I got mine from David's Bridal. I fought it because I didn't want to give my business to a place that is known for bad customer service, but they had the best color/style/price combination. And I avoided a lot of the drama that I read about by not having alterations done there. Here are a couple long, chiffon strapless dresses that they have.

Well my MOB vetoed the dress competly and made a good point... myself and a lot of my wedding party are all ex-gymnasts so Im not sure that this assymetrical hem line and length would like too good on my shorty BMs!

I have a good picture in my mind of what I would ultimatly like... floor length, chiffon, strapless, cobalt blue, a littel ruching (sp?) or detail... HELP!

Anyone have any suggestions?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users