Photo

Bridesmaid dresses

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 WolfertWedding

WolfertWedding
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:48 AM

I am getting married at the El Dorado Royale in June 2012 and have already picked out my dress the Adorae - by Sottero & Midgley, which I decided upon fairly quickly!

Now I cant decide on my BM dresses! Because they are already traveling to Mexico for our wedding, I dont want to make them buy a very expensive dress that they will probably only wear one time. I think I want a long dress in a cobalt blue, more than likely in a chiffon or other flowly material.

I stumbled across these from Victoria's Secret and LOVED them! I thought this would be an affordable BM dress that people could/would actually wear again. I love that it can be worn in so many different ways, which allows all the girls to be able to essentially get 7 dresses for the price of one, its made of jersey cotton which is super comfortable and breathes, and it has a beachy look to it, but not too casual... do you think it will go well with my dress or is it still to casual?

http://www.victorias...name=vsdWrapper  

in cobalt

#2 JayKay

JayKay
    • 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 04 April 2011 - 08:12 AM

Maybe its just my computer but when I click on the link it just takes me to the VS homepage.

#3 jamieirene

jamieirene
    • 650 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 08:14 AM

I had the same problem with the link! : (

#4 Sharon99

Sharon99
      • 1,301 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 10:58 AM

Me too :(

but I LOVE your dress!

#5 LisaMatterni

LisaMatterni
        • 718 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:09 AM

V271605_B65.jpgV286257_093.jpg

It's working on my computer! And I've got the chance of posting the dress. They look gorgeous... Amazing.

#6 Sharon99

Sharon99
          • 1,301 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:44 PM

Very cute! I actually wore a similar dress as a bridesmaid from Victorias Secrets. Every girl had the same dress but we all wore it completely different & it looked like different dresses. It was really cool looking in the pictures! I think they would look great & not too casual at all!

#7 deesanders33

deesanders33
            • 329 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:45 AM

I love those dresses. I have the gold one, it's a little shorter but I do like it on. Just make sure you are good at figuring out how to hide the long strings, and make sure they PRACTICE a head of time because it took my friends and I about two hrs to try and to get it to stay tied but once we figured it out it worked perfectly!

#8 WolfertWedding

WolfertWedding
              • 6 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:52 PM

Well my MOB vetoed the dress competly and made a good point... myself and a lot of my wedding party are all ex-gymnasts so Im not sure that this assymetrical hem line and length would like too good on my shorty BMs!

I have a good picture in my mind of what I would ultimatly like... floor length, chiffon, strapless, cobalt blue, a littel ruching (sp?) or detail... HELP!

Anyone have any suggestions?!

#9 WolfertWedding

WolfertWedding
                • 6 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:53 PM

Sorry not my mom, my MOH vetoed it!  It

must be all the wedding stress getting to me!

#10 deesanders33

deesanders33
                  • 329 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:25 PM

I like the one shoulder Allure dresses, but I haven't started to look at bridesmaid dresses in person just looking online :) Sorry I am not much help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users