My DIY pocketfold invitations!!! easy to do with PICS!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 BrideVee

• 161 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 05:49 AM

Wow, great job!!!

#22 EdithC

• 16 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:05 PM

love your invites. what kind of paperdid you use? love the big bold letters. can you email me the instructions on how you did the invitations with word. ecamposchamorro@gmail. thanks

#23 JandEk

• 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:37 PM

I love these invites and want to make my own! Could you send me a template or instructions for how you used word to create these? ek.snyder@hotmail.com.

Thank you!

#24 carajoe08

• 197 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:39 PM

These turned out amazing! Love the different fonts.

#25 imnotarunner

• 236 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:40 AM

they are gorgeous. I made my own pocketfolds, unfortunately it was an awkward shape, so I had to eyeball it, messed up a few. some were wrong sizes 

i'm not crafty like you :)

#26 carajoe08

• 197 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:48 AM

Do you have a template you could share for these? Thanks so much!

#27 Mimi127

• 221 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:49 AM

Your invitations look great.

#28 Breah

• 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:23 PM

Hey! Can you please email the template that you used on Microsoft word?! These look great! andrews03_22@hotmail.com Thanks!

Hey ladies, Here are my DIY invites! I wanted to do a square invite with a pocketfold but thought the bigger one with the three folds would be too much work. Here is what I did... I took a 8.5"x11" peice of yellow polka dot cardstock (from micheals) and cut it in half to make two 5.5"x8.5" peices. Then I measured three inches at the end of the paper then scorred the cardstock with a boning knife. I wanted the pocket to be more interesting so i measured one inch down from the middle of the fold and cut on a diagonal from each end. I glued the sides down with a hot glue gun. It is now a 5.5"x5.5" invite which is perfect for the square envelopes that i found. Here it is, 121.JPG For the front of my invite i have to give full credit to TRIS!! I used her DIY linen invites to design mine and i used almost the same layout and wording because i loved them so much! THANKS TRIS!! I just used microsoft word and altough it took a bit of playing around it didn't really take a lot of time! I printed it out on lightyellow cardstock and cut it out using a paper cutter so it measured 5"x5" I glued it on with spray glue (again from micheals) Here it is, 120.JPG Now for the inserts... They aren't totally done yet because i dont have all of the  information yet but when i finish i will post them! They measured 5"x5", 5"x4.5" and 5"x4" and the RSVP is 5"x3" I also just cut these out using a paper cutter.. Here it is, 122.JPG I hope you guys like the invites!! if anyone has any questions i would be happy to help!!

#29 Breah

• 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:24 PM

Can you please email the template to your invite? andrews03_22@hotmail.com Thanks!!!!

#30 breeo

• 157 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:37 PM

Love the colour

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users