Sign in to follow this  
meeshie77

Frustrated Newbie!!

Update:  We have a new TA on the job and I have good faith in her abilities.  I told her what we wanted and she assured me that it is totally reasonable!!  Thanks ladies for all the great advice.  I hope we can book something soon :)

Glad to hear you're having a better experience with your new TA.  Good luck deciding on a place, that's one of the biggest first steps to get through! Happy planning!

Well, we are making some headway with choosing a resort so that rocks!  I wanted to share some good news since I started off my post kind of grumpy.... I won a wardrobe stylist for me and my wedding party and a full service wedding planner :)  YAY!  Talk about stress free.  I hope you're all having great luck with planning your big day :)

Hey ladies!

I just got back 2 GREAT quotes BUT now I can't decide...hahaha.  One for the Mayan Riviera in Mexico:

http://www.princess-hotels.com/hotels-riviera-maya-hotel-grand-sunset-princess-5-stars.htm

and the other for Montego Bay in Jamaica:

http://www.fiestahotelgroup.com/en/Hotels/Destination/America/Jamaica-Montego-Bay/Jamaica-Montego-Bay/Grand-Palladium-Jamaica-Resort-Spa/Description

Help!!!  I don't know where to go and my FI says to decide and let him know...hahaha.  I've made a pro and con list on all of them but they both come out equal.  For party fun, Jamaica is kind of secluded that's the only con of that one.  For Mexico, it's the only hot place I've been (but totally love it) so that can be a con but also a pro. 

Ooooh, I need feedback!!!!  Any one have an opinion :)