Here's a link to the NH Krystal

www.puertovallartaweddings.info

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 02:23 PM

Does anyone know anything about this hotel, or has anyone ever stayed here?

#3 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 05:10 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by akh
        Does anyone know anything about this hotel, or has anyone ever stayed here?
        Anny mentioned that she has stayed here. I can't remeber which thread though.

#4 anaderoux

anaderoux
        • 3,220 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 05:11 PM

I have stayed there, it's a great hotel. the only concern I'd have about a wedding there is that last year when I was there there was a wedding by the beach and at the same time there was a techno beach party. I wouldn't like techno music playing while I'm getting married hehehe,.. just check the hotel's schedule before picking a date.

#5 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 05:14 PM

Since my wedding is offsite (not at the resort I will be staying at), I am just looking to have my WD where ever I stay. So total privacy isn't that important to me. Though I think I was able to get Dreams PV (thanks to Tammy!)!

#6 anaderoux

anaderoux
            • 3,220 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 05:19 PM

well I liked the hotel, it has a nice and really cheap spa, nice bungalows, the pool area is great, it has a jacuzzi area with 6 jacuzzis.. and a great view of vallarta's magnific sunsets.

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 11 December 2006 - 11:16 PM

i uploaded some pics to the vbpicgallery of their reception and ceremony set ups.

NH Krystal Puerto Vallarta Reception & Ceremony pics

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,754 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 11:26 PM

Here are some candid photos of the hotel from webshots:

NH Krystal - Puerto Vallarta pictures from mexico photos on webshots

#9 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,754 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 09:12 PM

a very (short) random video I found of a wedding at the Krystal on youtube!

YouTube - Karlita y yo, boda en Vallarta

#10 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 03:49 PM

Tamara from Incredible Weddings and Events recommended this hotel.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users