Photo

Beaches Negril Brides 2011

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#61 Dymond6

Dymond6
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:42 AM

Sllefebvr , I dont think I can travel with real flowers. When I said my florist I meant a florist in Negril I found Floral fantasies I believe is the name.

Cbrewster, those are gorgeous. I have heard realtouch is expensive, how much were they if you dont mind?

#62 CBREWSTER

CBREWSTER
    • 190 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:47 AM

They were only $115. I thought that was real reasonable. Good Luck!!

#63 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
      • 1,008 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:11 PM

They look gorgeous..... but I have some questions!!! Of course!! How do you feel like look in person? Can you tell that they are not real flowers? the feeling of them... etc??

Originally Posted by CBREWSTER 

211073_115567868505_4926000_n.jpg

Here is a pic of my flowers from Wedideas, They are considered real touch. I plan on packing them in my carry on.

#64 CBREWSTER

CBREWSTER
        • 190 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:32 PM

When I opened the box my husband to be thought they were real. They are really soft. If you didnt know you would think they were real.

#65 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
          • 1,008 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:44 PM

Thank you so much... I just looked at their website and they have samples but the link isn't working so I think I am going to e-mail and get myself a sample!!

#66 MyMy

MyMy
            • 9 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:51 PM

Cbrewster - Those are lovely as well :)

#67 MyMy

MyMy
              • 9 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:53 PM

Sorry, I was wondering has anyone one dealing with Renee Phillips, if you have been able to get a hold of her yet? 

#68 Dymond6

Dymond6
                • 30 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:57 AM

MyMy, no, I have not talked to her in quiet some time. I called this week and her message stated that she was out of the office for some time. When she gets back you may want to try what another thread suggested... Call the main number and have her paged.

#69 Chayil

Chayil
                  • 21 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:31 PM

Hey,  I will be getting married there on 10/6/11.  Trying to sort all the details out myself for something intimate. I know that we get to pick locations once onsite but i'm already trying to figure that out from now so I know what kind of shoes to wear with my dress.  I was originally thinking to do it on the beach but the gazebo is sounding more classier. This thread has helped a lot with other things i've been wondering.   Anyways, congrats.....see ya out there!!

#70 Chayil

Chayil
                    • 21 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:52 PM

Hi Ladies,   I'm getting married 10/6/11 and just getting into my planning now. Have already spoken with Renee to pick and theme of which I have decided to get with the Visions in White.  Already got my dress and trying to figure out if i'll want to be actually ON the beach for the ceremony or maybe the gazebo. Thinking the gazebo might be better because of my dress.  Happy to have read several of these threads and someone's wonderful blog of their experience...has helped to put me at ease.  Mine is expecting to be very intimate...no wedding party, my adult son and teenage daughter and a few guests so i'm looking at maybe 10 people if i'm lucky.  Getting excited. Congrats to everyone. Has anyone set up a Beaches Registry?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users