Beaches Negril Brides 2011

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#1 heatheroconn

heatheroconn
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 11:45 AM

Hi Ladies!

Who all is getting married at Beaches Negril this year?  If so, where are you at with the planning and what month are you getting married?

#2 KristinMc

KristinMc
    • 4 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 10:14 AM

I'm getting married at Beaches Negril in January :) I just ordered my save the dates, and thats about all I've gotten done.

#3 MiriyaBleu

MiriyaBleu
      • 6 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 07:29 PM

I just got engaged a month ago! but i reallllly want to have my wedding at Beaches Negril! if there is any info you girls can give me to help out i would love it! Thanks!! :)

#4 heatheroconn

heatheroconn
        • 16 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 09:19 AM

I just talked to my TA today and she just got back from Beaches Negril and she had nothing but good things to say about it! I just looked at her pictures on her FB and I am sold on it.  It's not 5 star as in the rooms aren't like the Hilton, but the beach is gorgeous!  We are having a very small ceremony with about 10-15 people.  Our son will be almost 2 when we are there which is why we went with a Beaches for the wedding and will be at Sandals for the honeymoon.  There is also the option for guests to stay at Sanday Bay which is near by and a bit cheaper.

I want to get married ON the beach not in the gazebo.  How about you ladies? What are you doing for the reception?

#5 KristinMc

KristinMc
          • 4 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 10:29 AM

Thats good to hear, reading reviews on tripadvisor.com is scary! One great review followed by a terrible one.  Here is a blog of a girl who got married there recently with pictures...

http://lachapstickfa...e.blogspot.com/

We haven't decided about the reception yet...have you actually gotten to speak with a wedding planner/coordinator? My travel agent said that one would contact me, but I have yet to hear anything.

#6 Krystina

Krystina
            • 2 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:39 PM

Hello,

Im getting Married June 27, 2011 - 4pm at Beaches Negril  ... Its coming up quick! Let me know if you have any questions, and I can tell you what Ive come across so far, and what my plans are. I can try and help you out! Ill also post a review once we return!

Krystina

#7 CarolJoe111811

CarolJoe111811
              • 7 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 01:34 PM

I am also getting married at Beaches Negril in November 2011...Our date is Nov 17, 2011 at 4 pm......We have about 40 people and we are so excited for the day to arrive!  We arrive on Nov 15 and head home Nov 22(unless we stay a few extra days--who knows!).  I have already worked with the US wedding coordinator--Renee and she is great.  Just keep in mind she is dealing with alot of brides but she ALWAYS gets answers for me within 48 hours.....I find email seems to be the best.  I also read people saying all the WC's did was try to sell you stuff but honestly I felt no pressure at all and Renee asked me what I wanted to do....Looking forward to November!!!!! 

Anyone else getting married during the same time in November?????

#8 heatheroconn

heatheroconn
                • 16 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 06:39 AM

So..my TA just gave me the quotes for Beaches Negril, Sandy Bay, and Sandals.  I found prices on Tripadvisor for like $300 dollars cheaper...no joke!  I told my TA this and just sent her over the copied pages of the price quotes.  She said that Sandals will match them. Why is she giving me such a higher quote?  I feel like they are trying to rip us off!  If you ladies feel comfortable can you give me an idea of what your guests will be paying per night at Beaches or Sandy Bay?  She quoted me $1479 for 4 nights at Beaches...I found it for $986...wth? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! ;)

#9 KristinMc

KristinMc
                  • 4 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:09 AM

We were quoted the following prices, for January 12th:  
                    3 nights- $759.00 deluxe, 965.25 beach front
                    4 nights- 1,012.00 deluxe, 1,287 beach front
                    5 nights 1265.00 deluxe, $1563.50 beach front

When we went to book about a week later, prices had already gone up a little bit, but I don't have all those numbers handy.

#10 drfoune

drfoune
                    • 25 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 03:19 AM

Hello Ladies i'm getting married Beaches Negril Dec 3rd!!!!!  I am so excited.  I am working with renee also, and yes sometimes it is frustratning getting in contact with her.  I want the cermony at the gazebo and reception on the beach.  My big problem so far is flowers.  We chose to do the beautiful beginning package and decorate it as we want.  I want blue and yellow flowers and waiting to get a quote but i heard it can be quite expensive :/.  What is everytbody doing for favore??  Thats what im not sure what i want to do yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users