Photo

first greating for guests

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 sharlie

sharlie
  • 261 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 08:20 PM

what about shell leis from Oriental trading company???

Negril, Jamaica
    6/29/11
    24 booked =)
    Can't wait til the big day!

#12 DramaticAnnie

DramaticAnnie
    • 281 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 09:38 AM

Personally, I like the idea of the livestrong bracelet. You could turn it into a whole speech kind of thing, explain the background story of how your fiancee gave it to you when you first met, and it's supporting a good cause to boot.

~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
      ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~

#13 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
      • 923 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 12:34 PM

I like the live strong idea best.. I think it's something that won"t get tossed after the wedding

#14 JayKay

JayKay
        • 3,472 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
        • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 21 May 2011 - 08:21 AM

Great ideas!!

#15 meeshie77

meeshie77
        • 208 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:32 PM

Love the idea of the LiveStrong Bracelets. 

I'm going to give out No Complaint Bracelets...  http://www.complaint...bracelet.org/.  These are like the LiveStrong Bracelets, only unlike other bracelets which tell the world that the wearer supports a cause, this bracelet is a tool that monitors how often you complain and helps you track your progress toward becoming Complaint Free.  You start by wearing the bracelet on one wrist and every time you complain switch it to the other wrist. The goal is to go 21 consecutive days without complaining or switching the bracelets.  This was something we used when we first started dating...it was a lot of fun.  I think it will be a fun way to joke with our guests about a "No problem mon" attitude in Jamaica and will remind us to relax and have a great time.  Plus our colors are turquoise and purple :)

#16 meeshie77

meeshie77
          • 208 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:35 PM

These used to be free, but due to popular demand (and Oprah), they are now $10.00 for 10 bracelets.  I think the money goes to Charities and non-profit organizations :)

Originally Posted by meeshie77 

Love the idea of the LiveStrong Bracelets. 

I'm going to give out No Complaint Bracelets...  http://www.complaint...bracelet.org/.  These are like the LiveStrong Bracelets, only unlike other bracelets which tell the world that the wearer supports a cause, this bracelet is a tool that monitors how often you complain and helps you track your progress toward becoming Complaint Free.  You start by wearing the bracelet on one wrist and every time you complain switch it to the other wrist. The goal is to go 21 consecutive days without complaining or switching the bracelets.  This was something we used when we first started dating...it was a lot of fun.  I think it will be a fun way to joke with our guests about a "No problem mon" attitude in Jamaica and will remind us to relax and have a great time.  Plus our colors are turquoise and purple :)

#17 Leah2012

Leah2012
            • 154 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 04:39 PM

I love the idea of the no complain bracelets! And the proceeds go the charity so it win win!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users