Photo

Vitsta Print Mistake!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Jackie

Jackie
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 09:33 AM

OOPS, I ordered my Vista Print STD's about 3 months ago.

1. I was really happy with them they came quickly and Ive ordered items before from vista print and never had a problem....but

Apparently this time when I ordered I also clicked on a "get 10.00 back" icon at the end of my purchase. I dont remember this but I was probably in a rush and didnt really read the fine print so really it is my fault. Anyways to make a long story short since I ordered my STD's Vista print has been charging me a monthly fee of 15.00 bucks. I guess while trying to get 10.00 back I at the same time "signed" up for their membership? Oh well, I called Vista Print this morning and everything is fixed and they are reimbursing me my money, it was super easy and the guy was really friendly. I will continue to place orders through Vista Print, but I know that a lot of us girls have used them so I just wanted to let you know to check your bank statement or credit card statement incase any of you made the same stupid mistake I did.
    My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#2 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 09:36 AM

Yikes, but glad to hear they are crediting you back. I have do fight tooth and nail with My Publisher to send me my credits, and after two months I finally got them..

#3 Jackie

Jackie
      • 2,290 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 09:41 AM

I half expected the guy to be like "we will cancel your membership but your a dumb ass for not reading the fine print so we wont give you your money back that we have allready charged you for" I was so relieved that he just right off said that they will reimburse me, but it also makes me think that the whole thing must have been done kind of shady and maybe they are having problems with a lot of costumers because of it and are now just being told to give any customer who call their money back immidietly! I really dont remember reading anywhere they I would be paying a monthly fee for some membership. Hmmmmmmm.

#4 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 09:43 AM

Maybe your right.

#5 calyx6

calyx6
          • 160 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 12:40 PM

We've never had any problems with Vistaprint but it seems you're not the only one that has made that "mistake." Here's another thread about it: http://bestdestinati....ght=vistaprint

-Vi-
            Tulum - November 3, 2007

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 12:43 PM

i did the same thing, jackie - and they refunded my money without me even asking - i am sure they're used to that!

#7 Jackie

Jackie
              • 2,290 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 02:24 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by akh
                i did the same thing, jackie - and they refunded my money without me even asking - i am sure they're used to that!

Good to know I'm not the only GOOF around here :)

#8 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 02:31 PM

oh no - i'm right there with ya!

#9 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 10,366 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 08:59 AM

hmmm... good to know! I didn't even know they had a monthly membership!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users