my DIY bouquets and bouts!

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Sdofka309

Sdofka309
  • Banned
  • 151 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:29 PM

Did you take them as a carry on? Or checked luggage?

#42 Ty Roane

Ty Roane
    • 160 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:10 PM

WAY TO GO!!! I am planning to do my own bouquet.  I haven't seen many styles available that I like (I love flowers, just not a bunch).  Great job!

#43 MsKenyaF

MsKenyaF
      • 159 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:59 PM

Your flowers looked amazing! Thanks for sharing the packing & shipping details.

#44 Kay6356

Kay6356
        • 543 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
        • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:19 PM

I absolutely love orchids and wanted an orchid bouquet, but I was shocked at how much they cost! Also, since we are having an AHR when we get back, I decided to make my own real-touch bouquets - they were way cheaper, and I can use them more than once, and even keep forever if I want! My colours are purple and green - so I wanted to incorporate that. The bridesmaids will be wearing purple, so I made their bouquets mostly green and the groomsmen get purple bouts to go with their beige jackets. I also threw together a couple of corsages forĀ our mothers and grandmother coming to the wedding. The flowers (with the exception of the corsages) are from Afloral.com, the blue starfish I got from a shop online (can't remember where) and the supplies and everything else I got from Michaels. I'm really happy with how everything turned out! And I saved over $500! This was the inspiration pic: Picture1.png This is my bouquet: IMG_0290.JPG The bridesmaids bouquets: IMG_0296.JPG The boutaneirs: DSC00114.JPG And all together: Posted Image Posted Image And here's a picture of the corsages: Posted Image

These are amazing-I have decided to try doing my own as well and seeking yours gave me a lot of hope-wish me luck :)

#45 Kay6356

Kay6356
        • 543 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
        • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:18 AM

Very nice! I just started making mine and they are so easy .... I'm glad I tried saving so much $$$$$

#46 fenikjo

fenikjo
        • 152 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:30 AM

Nice job

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users