Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
missmeliss

NH Real Arena, Ocean Sands/Blue or Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica?! Help.

Recommended Posts

Hi there,

We are trying to decide where to hold our destination.  We have three resorts in mind.  NH real Arena, Ocean Sands/Blue and Gran Bahia Principe Jamiaca.  Does anyone have any thoughts on these three.  Which offers the best for us, our guests and our 2 year old.  Which has the best location for the ceremony? Its too hard to decide between these properties.

 

Thanks for the help.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there.  Try searching on here for the forums for the resorts and you will be able to find tons of information. Also, we found it useful to write down was was most important to us.  That helped us make our decision!  Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi!

Thanks for the advice we have officially decided on the GBPJ!!! The gazebo is stunning!!!! I have been reading the pages and pages on that forum.  I think I have seen you on that thread actually!

 

Thanks again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Congrats on deciding!  See you on the GBPJ thread!  Have you picked a date yet?
 

Originally Posted by missmeliss View Post

Hi!

Thanks for the advice we have officially decided on the GBPJ!!! The gazebo is stunning!!!! I have been reading the pages and pages on that forum.  I think I have seen you on that thread actually!

 

Thanks again



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello.  If you haven't decided yet, I was told by a DW specialist in Mississauga that the Gran Bahia Principe is gorgeous but the WC are difficult to deal with...hit or miss.  Not too sure about the other two.  Good luck deciding!
 

Originally Posted by missmeliss View Post

Hi there,

We are trying to decide where to hold our destination.  We have three resorts in mind.  NH real Arena, Ocean Sands/Blue and Gran Bahia Principe Jamiaca.  Does anyone have any thoughts on these three.  Which offers the best for us, our guests and our 2 year old.  Which has the best location for the ceremony? Its too hard to decide between these properties.

 

Thanks for the help.

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I'm getting married at the Gran Bahia Principe and the wedding coordinators are definately not difficult to deal with.  They have been absolutely amazing!!  Wonder where your DW specialist got their info...
 

Originally Posted by meeshie77 View Post

Hello.  If you haven't decided yet, I was told by a DW specialist in Mississauga that the Gran Bahia Principe is gorgeous but the WC are difficult to deal with...hit or miss.  Not too sure about the other two.  Good luck deciding!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JayKay: That's so great to hear!!! I will have to put them back on my list since I heard what a fabulous resort it is!  Thanks for updating me; I really appreciate it!  Congratulations on finding your place!!!  I'm still looking *sigh*.  Would you mind sharing, either on the forum, or in a private message, what your guests will be paying pp?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
    • Hello Everyone, Share your favorite wedding venues. And also give me a Solution. I choose Wedding Venues in mobile al the Anne-marie cottage.
  • Topics

×