Grand Sunset Princess/ Riviera Princess

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 Derek Burton

Derek Burton
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:42 PM

Hey there..

Oddly enough my fiance and I are getting married one day after you on the 18th of April this year. Did you get any answers from any of your inquiries that you wrote? Can we email back and forth about what you are planing and also what they are charging you? We feel that we are getting ripped off considering that we are being charged so much more money over the top of what each guest has already paid for an ALL INCLUSIVE package. I am now looking for alternative wedding spots that might accommodate our group because we are unhappy with how they are dealing with us.

Please tell me your story thus far, we are very curious.

hope to hear from you soon

Thanks

Mariana and Derek

#12 marieeveg

marieeveg
    • 8 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:28 AM

Hello,

i am gettting married there on April 15th 2013. We decided to have the beach reception. Its 85$ per guest and you need to have at least 40 person and the recption is from 6 to 10 pm. We decided to have the beach reception because we wanted to have a private reception. Having to share your meal with hotel guest is not what imagine for my reception. I hope your planning is going well. Less then 3 month since i am getting married, starting to feel really stressed and excited !!! Are you doing OTT bags ?? When do you arrive ??

#13 MelJohny

MelJohny
      • 19 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:43 PM

Hi, We don't have 40 guest coming so we are not allowed the private reception, its crazy.  What are OTT Bags? We will know the number of guest coming on Feb 11 then we will be confirming our wedding package etc.  We are on April 15 :o)

#14 melskoz

melskoz
        • 10 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:33 AM

Hi, I'm also getting married on April 17th. Riviera/gazebo. Really starting to get excited now. Hope everything's perfect for you :-)

#15 MelJohny

MelJohny
          • 19 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:19 AM

Hi, Yes, im getting more excited, time is passing fast now.  What package are you doing and did you get a photographer?

Mel & Johny

#16 Lyman

Lyman
            • 262 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:57 AM

Congrats April wedding couples! yes, your time is almost here......very exciting! wishing you wonderful wedding celebrations, followed by happily-ever-after journeys filled with great love! Cheers :)

#17 melskoz

melskoz
              • 10 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:45 AM

Hi Mel & johny, I've got the princess package I believe lol. It is a legal wedding ceremony. Yes I have decided and booked the photographer I've gone for the bronze photo package for $550 just to be at the ceremony and beach afterwards. :-)

#18 nicolesu

nicolesu
                • 6 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:52 PM

Hello, i am gettting married there on April 15th 2013. We decided to have the beach reception. Its 85$ per guest and you need to have at least 40 person and the recption is from 6 to 10 pm. We decided to have the beach reception because we wanted to have a private reception. Having to share your meal with hotel guest is not what imagine for my reception. I hope your planning is going well. Less then 3 month since i am getting married, starting to feel really stressed and excited !!! Are you doing OTT bags ?? When do you arrive ??

Hey there, I am planning a similar wedding to your with the private beach party. Can you let me know how it turned out.? Congrats on your marriage :)

#19 ashleylynn89

ashleylynn89
                  • 7 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:37 AM

Hi i have booked my wedding for april 10th 2014 , and have just booked the photographer just wondering if anyone else has used their photographer wondering how their work is anyone have pictures to share??

ashley

#20 sarahdouc18

sarahdouc18
                    • 4 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:21 PM

Hi there,

I am planning our wedding for January 2015. Does anyone have photos of the chill out reception or the private beach party? The resort won't send me any photos due to privacy reasons I guess! Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users