Photo

L'escape Destination Weddings

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 papertaco

papertaco
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 07:33 PM

Hi everyone, I'm about to book with L'escape and they have been great so far. Has anyone worked with them? Just wondering as there seems to be a lot of reviews on Luxe and others but none (anywhere) on L'escape. Thanks!

#2 TA Becky

TA Becky
    • 68 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 11:54 AM

The owner of L'Escape is a really old friend of mine. As much as I hate to tell you to book through someone else besides us, I'm sure they'll do a fabulous job!! Tell Raun that Becky says hi :)

thanks!!

#3 Diver

Diver
      • 4 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 07:18 PM

I also would like to know more about others who have used them.  I am 50/50 about whether or not I should go with them. Any information would be appreciated.

#4 nishabella

nishabella
        • 29 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 10:50 PM

Hey ladies,

I've been working with L'Escape to narrow down resorts and rates for my 2012 wedding. They've been really professional and prompt so far, and their rates are quite competitive. We haven't officially booked yet but I'm hoping to do that this week!

#5 papertaco

papertaco
          • 18 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 12:06 PM

Hi guys,

just wanted to give an update. We have booked and they have been great. Jasprit has been on top of everything and really quick with emails. So far so good!

#6 nishabella

nishabella
            • 29 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:50 PM

Good to hear! Where and when is your wedding?

We are booking at Majestic Elegance in DR for the first week of Jan

#7 papertaco

papertaco
              • 18 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 07:12 AM

Not sure if this was directed to me but..... it's Feb 18 2012 at Azul Sensatori!

Originally Posted by nishabella 

Good to hear! Where and when is your wedding?

We are booking at Majestic Elegance in DR for the first week of Jan

#8 lescapedotcom

lescapedotcom
                • 1 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 05:31 AM

Hi Everyone and Becky! Thank you for your kind remarks and know that we are here to provide exceptional service and outstanding quality. I started L'Escape in 1996 primarily managing large corporate incentive travel programs all over the world. We have expanded the business to the destination wedding market over the past 4 years with overwhelming response. Jasprit is my wife and of course partner and I can tell you that there is no one better than her to manage your destination wedding. 

As I have worked in this business for over 20 years, I know that pricing can be a decision making factor, however, we will strive to get our clients the best rate possible. We just had a client where the group rate dropped 60 prior to departure. We were able to secure the lower pricing and pass that on to all guests who booked with us! Also please remember that there has to be value associated to service. If we do not travel with your group, we are available by phone while you are in destination. It's all about the service!

We welcome feedback at anytime as we continue to strive not to be the biggest but the best in managing and creating destination weddings!

Both Jasprit and I can be reached at anytime and thank you to our past, present and future clients. We feel very honoured to be a part of your wedding experience!

Raun Kaul

Managing Director

L'Escape

P: 416 485 4509

info@lescape.com

#9 Danielleski

Danielleski
                  • 9 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:40 AM

Hi,

i'm thinking about booking with l'escape as well. I was wondering what their rates were like since you just booked with them. Do they charge much more on top of the actually resort cost?  

by the way I've been to Majestic Elegance, it's a really beautiful resort. good choice. Have you been yet?  i can't send you a link to see photos if you'd like

cheers

#10 m8chow

m8chow
                    • 255 posts
                    • Wedding Date:January 29, 2014
                    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
                    • LocationMexico

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:34 AM

Hi ladies,

It's been a while since the last update about this company.  Has anyone booked with them recently and how was your experience? 

We are on the fence about booking with a DW Vendor.  Maybe we're just over-estimating ourselves in thinking we can do it ourselves. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users