Sign in to follow this  

hello ladies! I finished my lugguage tags and brochure. Very please with the way it turned out..Below are pictures I designed in photoshop and printed everything through vista print.  Ordered luggage tags on amazon.DSC00154.JPG

looks great! What information did you put in them? How much did they cost you on vistaprint?

Shan,

I attached the text in jpg so you can actually read them. Let me know if you want the photoshop file.  I used this coupon code http://ebm.e.vistaprint.com/c/tag/hBNNtYuAZdBOAB8Xd78CUztHjbj/doc.html?email=francinemichelle@fortuityproductions.com  that I got from another bride..=) and only paid shipping like 6 bucks for 25 of them. Brochure_Front edit copy.jpg
Brochure_Back edit copy.jpg

Originally Posted by shan0487 View Post

looks great! What information did you put in them? How much did they cost you on vistaprint?

• Like 1

They look great! I have been playing around on vista print and am trying to figure out how to do the luggage tags. I am not a DIY person at all!!

Did you do them as business cards & leave the back blank or did those through photoshop?

Would you be willing to send me the photoshop file....I love what you did.  We are getting married at Couples Negril on 7/9/11.  We will arrive on 7/6.

My email is soon2bhumps@gmail.com

I have gotten a lot better at DIY projects now =)  Some brides make the lugguage tags on vista on business cards but they are little small. So I ordered the rack cards I printed the 3 things on the rack cards and then cut them apart. I put the both side of luggage tags and the label for the room key holders rack lug key copy.jpg

Originally Posted by Sharon99 View Post

They look great! I have been playing around on vista print and am trying to figure out how to do the luggage tags. I am not a DIY person at all!!

Did you do them as business cards & leave the back blank or did those through photoshop?