krazedtrader

Aura Nightclub at the Atlantis

Has anyone been able to negotiate free admission at the Aura night club?

Any clue how much table reservations cost?

My contact at Atlantis is not helpful at all.  She just said, we have general Atlantis rates - free admission for woman, $20 for men- no discounts for groups - thats almost hard to believe!

Oh, I believe it!  Before I started wedding planning, my friend who just got married said "everything is negotiable."  Well, so far at Atlantis NOTHING is negotiable.  I've accepted it by now, but it is frustrating.

I am going to Atlantis tomorrow and plan to touch on some of the wedding weekend events (wedding is pretty much set) and one thing is Aura - we plan on going there after the reception.  I put my fiance in charge.  hopefully being there in person will be more effective than trying over the phone. I was hoping that reserving a table would include admission and maybe it would make more sense than for all the guys to pay $20 a head plus drinks.  I figure we'll probably have about 10-15 people who attend the after party.

I'll let you know what I find out.

OMG skp1, we will be there at the SAME time.  I am arriving on Sat at 9am =)

I am going to ask them as well. Aside from tasting the food at Lucianos and spying on a wedding that my planner is coordinating at the Cloisters, I also have to look for places to do the Welcome Drinks, Rehearsal Dinner and Makeup.  What are you doing about Makeup?  Are you using the Mandara Spa or the MAC store downtown?

I'm probably going to do the open bar like you as well. Are you meeting with Jose?  He's going to be my DJ too. 

Too funny! I'm sitting at Cain at the Cove now and am loving it. The main purpose of our trip is to get our marriage license. Everything else we are doing can be done via phone but I figured i could use another weekend getaway. And this way we aren't rushed wedding weekend. After wedo our license Monday I plan to stop by Bobbie brown. Worst case if we don't have time I'll do a make up session at home and have them right down the palette. I plan to do my hair at mandate. Not sure if I will do a trial this weekend or just consultation I also plan to spy on one of WC's wedding on royal overlook. Jose said he was booked for private parties this weekend. Very busy due to spring break. He might be at club Waterloo Sunday night.

No news on Aura admission.  My fiance got the manager's business card to call and try to arrange something but that could literally be a week before the wedding.  I guess when you only have one task on your list you don't have to do a lot of planning and time management like we do.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • I bought wedding invitation templates from   https://printsbery.com/invitations/wedding/blue so I can type whatever I want on them but they're cheap and a lovely simple style. Maybe try searching wedding invitation templates. I know it's not something I thought of initially
    • I agree. Ive been with my now husband of 17yrs since his kids were 7,8, and 9yrs old. They are now 30,31, and 32. They have always been treated as if they were one of my own so to call him ask him to give you away tell him your going to call me with details. Those details were me and our children who are her siblings arent invited is beyond rude. When he says hes not coming cause im not invited and you send a text saying hey il guess ill have to let you come and expect that to happen is even worse. Im good just after he does make whatever choice he makes to go and he better make the right one that respects his marriage so problems dont arise. Please miss step daughter dont ever come to my home again dont call either one of us either. Your married and as far as im concerned dead. Stay away from me and my family that you have no respect for. I wish you the best in life as i always have. Im done PERIOD!!! 
    • Out of curiosity, how have the bags held up?  Did the transfer peel?
    • All those dresses are looking really great actually! I still remember back when my little brother got married. Oh, I was sooo proud, I cried out of happiness almost the entire wedding! I wore a dress similar to the second one you posted.
    • Thanks for the reply! I will keep you as much updated as possible! Only realised that I made a lot of typos because it was late at night and a lot to write!  Moving forward, I have asked one of the 2 to be my best man to which he gladly accepted so no issues there! I asked someone else to be part of the groomsmen too and he accepted right away! I have told everyone in the groomsmen (Barring W) about the situation and they are all disappointed in A and W. Right now I am having problems with W being the groomsmen after his comments so I want to remove him from it. Some days I feel like talking to him about the situation but at the same time I feel like a dick and remove him without telling him 🤣  It still has been really quiet from this lot which made me started with the new plan. I have given everyone a plus 1 from the other side of the world. Then I have the remaining spaces left out to who all said yes straight away! Should have done that in the first place haha! Like I said I feel like planning on the new plan without telling the original people about this. It feels to me they do not want to come but scared to say anything. Then again if I carry on with this new plan the majority of the UK side wouldn't even notice.
  • Topics