Jump to content
moniwoni

"New Resort Opening May 1 2011" NOW LARIMAR ~ PUNTA CANA

Recommended Posts

hey ladies, 

So I havn't ordered the sky lanterns yet...... but check out this site for decorations save-on-crafts.com...... there selection of paper lanterns are nice(big selection) and very reasonable;)  chair sashes and freeze dried flower petals.... cute cake toppers too!  I'm getting a lot of stuff from them!!!

Also check out centurynovelty.com (tropical fish bubble bottles) there really cute!

luna bazaar is also another GREAT site!!   

Sky lanterns..... this is the least expensive site ive come across..... freeskylanterns.com also the skylantern.com   hope this helps;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

katusha, 

I use this email to reach claribel   weddings.nolpc@nowresorts.com 

sometimes it takes a few days but she does ALWAYS get back to me & is always reassuring;) moni

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone, I'm pretty new on this site. I am planning a Nov. 2012 wedding and my first choice is at NOW but everything will depend on how much my guests will have to pay ( flight and hotel) Anyways, LOVE the sky lantern idea, how are you all gonna get all your deco with you in Punta Cana ? are you guys planning on sending them out before hand?? Will you be bringing them with you in an another suitcase ? And for those who are giving out gift bags, will you be giving them to you guests at the airport or hotel ??? if at the hotel, how will you bring all this stuff ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

 

I am so glad i found this website.  All the information that you guys have shared is very helpful.   I have been dealing with Christina from NOW and she has been great and gettings back to me in a timely maner.  I don't know when you guys starting contacting the hotel but the girl they had before Emy Rose, she was terrible.  I have also been trying to find the website for innovart but can't seem to find it.....now i know why!  I remember visting once or twice a few months ago, kinda scary looking and didn't have prices.  What i think I'm going to do is buy and send down my own stuff i.e. center pieces, ribbons for the chairs etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i stayed at this hotel almost 3 years ago....I loved it!  and promised myself that when i got married it would be there.  So I am now getting married and my choice was easy.  The place is very new and well kept, the staff was friendly, lots of stuff to do on the groups (if you choose) I would recomend this place without hesitation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone!

 

I've just found this resort and I absolutely loove the pictures and wedding package.  I'm thinking we'll have around 50-80 guests come down with us.  Looking at a Winter 2013 wedding, and Im liking the Now to Eternity package.  Divine would be nice but I read that the 2 hour DJ is no longer included!  I'm heading down to Punta Cana in March 2012 for a destination wedding, we're staying at the Majestic Colonial and I'd like to check out the NOW at the same time.  If anyone can provide me with any info at all that would be great!  My email is cindy_cashman@hotmail.com

 

Thanks ladies!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When buying the floating lanterns (and Moni I'm waiting to hear what is said on your account since you're wedding is before mine if it's a do or don't) but know that there are ones that are biodegratible and have no metal wiring. Which means, that they can land on the water and be washed away with out any hassle. 

 

This is incredibly important because I'm sure, if NOW has to clean the water after them they simply won't allow it. I found a place that sold them and they are more expensive then the ones you may find everywhere else. I've got to search my massive (and overly full) wedding folder then I'll forward it on to you guys. 
 

Originally Posted by moniwoni View Post

hey ladies, 

So I havn't ordered the sky lanterns yet...... but check out this site for decorations save-on-crafts.com...... there selection of paper lanterns are nice(big selection) and very reasonable;)  chair sashes and freeze dried flower petals.... cute cake toppers too!  I'm getting a lot of stuff from them!!!

Also check out centurynovelty.com (tropical fish bubble bottles) there really cute!

luna bazaar is also another GREAT site!!   

Sky lanterns..... this is the least expensive site ive come across..... freeskylanterns.com also the skylantern.com   hope this helps;)

 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I am having my wedding on December 12 next year at the Majestic Colonial any information you can give me about the Majestic Colonial would be great...here is my email address dbenway140930@gmail.com....
 

Originally Posted by cindy2013 View Post

Hi everyone!

 

I've just found this resort and I absolutely loove the pictures and wedding package.  I'm thinking we'll have around 50-80 guests come down with us.  Looking at a Winter 2013 wedding, and Im liking the Now to Eternity package.  Divine would be nice but I read that the 2 hour DJ is no longer included!  I'm heading down to Punta Cana in March 2012 for a destination wedding, we're staying at the Majestic Colonial and I'd like to check out the NOW at the same time.  If anyone can provide me with any info at all that would be great!  My email is cindy_cashman@hotmail.com

 

Thanks ladies!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by asiamarie1 View Post

 

I am having my wedding on December 12 next year at the Majestic Colonial any information you can give me about the Majestic Colonial would be great...here is my email address dbenway140930@gmail.com.... 

 

 

Sure! I'll pass everything along, I need to grill my friend about destination weddings too! Any info she shares, i'll let ya know.  As for my friends wedding itself, it'll be the week of March 10-17, on the thursday I believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×