Jump to content
moniwoni

"New Resort Opening May 1 2011" NOW LARIMAR ~ PUNTA CANA

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by mvee1025 View Post

 

Not even close lol.  That's probably why I'm so anxious.  Please be sure to come back and let us know how things went.

Take good pictures of all the different locations we are all so eager to see in detail.  Including a map of the property if you can!

 

I think I'm anxious for you now!

awwww! What else do you have to do? What package are you going with? I do have amap of the property now, I am including that with my welcome bag. Here it is

 

1000

I am def planning on writing my planning thread when I come back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by jennifer8913 View Post

 

awwww! What else do you have to do? What package are you going with? I do have amap of the property now, I am including that with my welcome bag. Here it is

 

1000

I am def planning on writing my planning thread when I come back!

Thanks!  Do you know where Garden View rooms are on here?  That's what I'm most interested in finding out.

 

I decided to go with the Divine Package.  Surf and Turf happens to be one of my favorite meals lol. How about you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Morning - A map of the resort is attached and the garden view rooms are the ones on the far right hand side. Best wishes with your wedding! TA Patty

 

 

 

 

post-29308-138622517537_thumb.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by mvee1025 View Post

 

Thanks!  Do you know where Garden View rooms are on here?  That's what I'm most interested in finding out.

 

I decided to go with the Divine Package.  Surf and Turf happens to be one of my favorite meals lol. How about you?

I love surf and turf too!! But the divine package just wasn't in the budget so we went with the middle package, and having the fish and shrimp entree. Did you decide on your centerpieces yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by jennifer8913 View Post

 

I love surf and turf too!! But the divine package just wasn't in the budget so we went with the middle package, and having the fish and shrimp entree. Did you decide on your centerpieces yet?

Clueless.  You?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by mvee1025 View Post

 

Clueless.  You?

 

lol i am hoping to do something like this, but using paper lanterns instead of candles. I also didn't want to do any glass because of breakage, and renting the vases down there can get pricey. So hopefully this works out for me!!

700

 

700I am tying a ribbon around each of the lanterns to give it a little more detail. Will take a pic of the completed idea when i put it all together this week hopefully!~!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by jennifer8913 View Post

 

 

lol i am hoping to do something like this, but using paper lanterns instead of candles. I also didn't want to do any glass because of breakage, and renting the vases down there can get pricey. So hopefully this works out for me!!

700

 

700I am tying a ribbon around each of the lanterns to give it a little more detail. Will take a pic of the completed idea when i put it all together this week hopefully!~!!

Yes please do!  I was seriously contemplating just renting the glass vases from them since they would be $5 - $10 here plus the traveling for the vases alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone have a rehearsal dinner or plan an excursion?  We were thinking about a catamaran cruise dinner or something like that for either the rehearsal dinner or for an "activity"?  Any suggestions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
    • Hello Everyone, Share your favorite wedding venues. And also give me a Solution. I choose Wedding Venues in mobile al the Anne-marie cottage.
    • Hello Jania! are you bringing any external vendor for your wedding?
  • Topics

×