moniwoni

"New Resort Opening May 1 2011" NOW LARIMAR ~ PUNTA CANA

Here is the e-bay seller for my table runners: http://stores.ebay.ca/vlovelife/Satin-Table-Runner-/_i.html?rt=nc&_fsub=2215722014&_sid=970544314&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1513&_pgn=2

And the pomanders were real flowers that I got from the resort. When you rent the wooden walkway for your ceremony (which is $1,500), you get 6 pomanders, 2 flower decors for the gazebo and a white runner!

For all future brides!!!! Now is no longer allowing outside photographers!!! Email your WC and let them know how upset you are!! Hopefully we can get this changed!

Luisa Miranda <weddings3.serpc@secretsresorts.com> Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 9:46 AM
To: Jennifer Lang <jenniferl0331@gmail.com>

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for your email!

Regarding your question, unfortunately from February 16th,2013 our management decided do not allow outside photographer at the resort.

In your case I recommend to ask HDC if your deposit is refundable .

For photo and video services, please contact:

Contact Information: Ms. Ana Maria

Tel.: 829.961.0773

Email: weddings@wbastudio.com

Should you have any other questions or comments, feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Luisa Miranda
Weddings Coordinator
Now Larimar & Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana
Av.
Alemania S/N, El Cortecito, Bavaro Beach
Prov. La Altagracia, República Dominicana

T. 809-221-4646 Ext. 7422 F. 809-285-6851

weddings3.serpc@secretsresorts.com

weddings3.nolpc@nowresorts.com

AMResorts Social Media

Secrets Resorts & SpasNow Resorts & Spas

From February 16th, 2013, outside photographers are not allowed into the hotel. Please ask about our photo and video packages.

I let her know I am extremely upset and at this point thinking about moving my whole wedding. I am so sick over this right now. Hopefully we can get enough of us to complain that this can be changed. Please email your wedding coordinator and let them know you are upset about this also!!!

It was never communicated to me at all!!! I found out on this website in one of the threads another bride said she read it on bottom of one of her emails. I would email your WC as soon as you can. I don't think we should stand for this. If they want to change their rules going forward fine, but I booked mid January with HDC and I do not feel I should be forced to use their photographer. It is one of the most important parts of a wedding!!!

Originally Posted by NowBride2013 View Post

Here is the e-bay seller for my table runners: http://stores.ebay.ca/vlovelife/Satin-Table-Runner-/_i.html?rt=nc&_fsub=2215722014&_sid=970544314&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1513&_pgn=2

And the pomanders were real flowers that I got from the resort. When you rent the wooden walkway for your ceremony (which is $1,500), you get 6 pomanders, 2 flower decors for the gazebo and a white runner!

Thank you for posting this!

I am very upset about the photography. I emailed Luisa and threatened to walk away! I hope management changes this for the brides that have already booked a wedding and given deposit to HDC.

Carrol, please let me know what you hear. I hope the same thing, I also threatened to cancel as well. Fingers crossed!

Originally Posted by Carrol1121 View Post

Jennifer,

Will do... If I do not here from her I will Call tomorrow and talk with her. I am fluent in Spanish and I will Put up a fight for this!

Thanks Carrol!!! I am behind you all the way!!!

Thank you so much for letting all of us know! I have called the company in Whitehall who is handling everything for my wedding! I hope we aren't forced to use the hotel photography service because they are way overpriced and definitely not as good quality.