moniwoni

"New Resort Opening May 1 2011" NOW LARIMAR ~ PUNTA CANA

OMG... Cristina left. This would explain why she's not returning my emails.  If it isn't one thing, it's another. If anyone can give me Merci's email address, that would be great. I'm scheduled to get Married, July 21st and there are still some questions I need answered...  Any advise would help.

Hey Ladies, I'm a bridesmaid at a wedding at Now Larimar in July. Can past brides give your opinion on the hair services?  Was it worth it? Do they do a good job?

If you have any pictures you can send that would be great.

Thanks!

do you ladies know when should i be making apt for the hair and make up?cause i know there is another bride getting married same day, i wonder how they work it as far as timing//tnx

Originally Posted by Skygirl View Post

do you ladies know when should i be making apt for the hair and make up?cause i know there is another bride getting married same day, i wonder how they work it as far as timing//tnx

I didn't schedule mine until I got there, they have a couple hairdressers so it's not something you would have to stress about, I actually had mine done the same time the other bride had hers :)