"New Resort Opening May 1 2011" NOW LARIMAR ~ PUNTA CANA

Originally Posted by Donna Hewitt View Post

Yeah, we are renting the sound system... And I've seen pics of people having the dj there... I just sent an email to double check!  And bummer about those column flowers - they are gorgeous, but I MUST stop spending!

LOL!!! I must stop spending too!!!

thanks for clearing that up, I didn't think that the columns were included!! I am also having the reception by the pool and I am under the impression we have until 10 pm too! And that you can have music, I'm getting the resort DJ....

Yes everything seems to be adding up quickly, I'm trying to bring as many decorations myself as I can. Just a bit worried about bringing glass stuff over

Originally Posted by chrisdeluca View Post

@ suzzMF- thanks for sharing that! Did you have to pick those songs from the list they give you or could you have picked you own songs?

We didnt pick any of the songs for the ceremony at all, I didnt know we could to be honest. They never showed us a list, but than again we didnt ask either. But it all worked out, whatever they played was very fitting and very bridal. So no complains there.

Ladies, I have a non wedding question that I am hoping brides who just came back from Dominican can help me with. Did anyone travel with a child under the age of 1 year to Punta Cana? Did any of your guests bring their children that may be able to answer a question of mine? Thanks :)

Originally Posted by KChenard View Post

Ladies, I have a non wedding question that I am hoping brides who just came back from Dominican can help me with. Did anyone travel with a child under the age of 1 year to Punta Cana? Did any of your guests bring their children that may be able to answer a question of mine? Thanks :)

My sister in law brought her 2 children - her boy is 1.5 year and her girl is almost 4 years

Does any know the difference between a minister and pastor Rick York?

My family is catholic and they will be surprised if they see the wedding coordinator leading the wedding ceremony.....but at the same time I do not want to comply with all the requisite of the catholic church.....so I was thinking some bible words, more like a religious wedding, even though it is still symbolic.....the WC told me minister for 250 USD or 300USD, I was wondering if any of you know the difference.... thanks.

Hello all!

Been reading the forum off and on as we've been planning our wedding at NOW Larimar. We booked the Divine wedding package at the beginning of April 2012 for our Dec. 11 wedding date.

At the time Silvia was the wedding coordinator at NOW and she had emailed us a link showing the flowers, menus, etc. Now Francina is the wedding coordinator and she keeps telling us that items that were included in our original information that we printed out are no longer included and cost extra. The cost is quickly going through the roof.

Is anybody else running into this problem with Francina? So far Francina has proven to be very inflexible and difficult to deal with. Hopefully she is better to deal with in person but so far we're not very happy and have just emailed the resort manager about our experience thus far and are awaiting a reply.