"New Resort Opening May 1 2011" NOW LARIMAR ~ PUNTA CANA

Hey katusha, yes so far the planning is going smoothly..... still feel like have so much to do though....  It seems its a go with the sky lanterns!!! Claribel said yes I even emailed a pic....   I am also doing a 4PM ceremony, Skygirl..... I felt the opposite I think I may have preferred 5, however I think 4 will be perfect!  

Omg Skygirl! That's awesome!!! My family and friends are flying from Moscow, the direct flight and no visa option were main reasons why I chose the DR. Our ceremony is at 4pm, dinner starts around 6/ 6-30pm, plenty of time to mingle and take photos in between. Remind me when is your wedding, mine is in 2 months (ahh time flew by so fast).

Moni, I feel the same way and it probably happens to every bride, so much to do, so much to do :) Can you please share where you're getting the lanterns from, I know all of us interested now.

Happy planning, ladies!

My ceremony is at 5 but I am telling everyone 4:30 so no one is late and we can start promptly at 5!  Time is flying by!!! I am getting married in 5 months and there is so much to do! I can only imagine how you guys feel with only two months left!

If anyone still needs to get invites I am in the process of getting mine done by Jaz! She is awesome and if she can put up with me then she can do anything! Ha! She is in the printing process of my passort invites so they should be done in the next few weeks so I will be sure to put pics up when they are complete! She is very reasonably priced as well!

Thanks Jaz!!!!

I need to start deciding on decorations. Anyone had any luck with innovart? They are the company we are using for decorations but their website is getting revamped so there is not any useful information on it.

Sarah i found Innovart on facebook also, sent them a message over a week ago and never heard from them. This alone has put a bitter taste in my mouth already. Also im still a bit confused about the whole things of who can i use for decoration. Claribel suggest Innovart, but i still have to pay them separately from the package price but do i still pay vendor fee for them to get to the resort?or not?

Originally Posted by sarahgn4t View Post

My ceremony is at 5 but I am telling everyone 4:30 so no one is late and we can start promptly at 5!  Time is flying by!!! I am getting married in 5 months and there is so much to do! I can only imagine how you guys feel with only two months left!

If anyone still needs to get invites I am in the process of getting mine done by Jaz! She is awesome and if she can put up with me then she can do anything! Ha! She is in the printing process of my passort invites so they should be done in the next few weeks so I will be sure to put pics up when they are complete! She is very reasonably priced as well!

Thanks Jaz!!!!

I need to start deciding on decorations. Anyone had any luck with innovart? They are the company we are using for decorations but their website is getting revamped so there is not any useful information on it.

Sarah, that's a great idea to tell everyone the earlier time. It's too late for us, since my invites were out long time ago. I'll keep my fingers crossed and request everyone to be there 30 min early :)

Moni, what email are you using for Claribel? I'm not one of those brides who emails them every day or every week. But when I do I expect a response.... so far it's been 5-6 days and no answer. Kinda rude on their part, especially because they haven't heard from me in few months.

innovartdecoflores@yahoo.com

Their website is down and the link they gave me is very hard to maneuver. http://www.bodaclick.com If you can find innovart on there good luck but there are suppose to be some pictures of their work on there. But I am going to check out their facebook page now and hopefully find better information on them!

Thanks

If you're planning on doing OTT bags, I'd say to put an itinery for the time everyone is going to be there and simply put an earlier wedding time. 

I'm hoping I can do a drink thing before the ceremony to ensure people get there on time. That and my BMs will be making sure everyone comes down on time.

Originally Posted by Katusha View Post

Sarah, that's a great idea to tell everyone the earlier time. It's too late for us, since my invites were out long time ago. I'll keep my fingers crossed and request everyone to be there 30 min early :)

Moni, what email are you using for Claribel? I'm not one of those brides who emails them every day or every week. But when I do I expect a response.... so far it's been 5-6 days and no answer. Kinda rude on their part, especially because they haven't heard from me in few months.

In regards innovart. I have found them on FB sent them a message 10days ago, they have to except you as a friend so you can see pictures. I am kind of dissapointed with them, I just sent them another message saying that how dissapointed i am that no one seem to care to reply, especially that there website has been down for few month. Bad, Bad, Bad...especially if they get a lot of there business from the wedding in the resort they should know better...oh well.If anyone hears anything from them,please share

Originally Posted by sarahgn4t View Post

innovartdecoflores@yahoo.com

Their website is down and the link they gave me is very hard to maneuver. http://www.bodaclick.com If you can find innovart on there good luck but there are suppose to be some pictures of their work on there. But I am going to check out their facebook page now and hopefully find better information on them!

Thanks