"New Resort Opening May 1 2011" NOW LARIMAR ~ PUNTA CANA

Dee - when did you send off your reservation money? I sent mine earlier in the week, I cc'd Claribel and got my confirmation three days later. 

Sarah - I'm planning on being at the resort from the Tuesday the 14th so I'll be there for your wedding. What colors are you doing? We're doing purple, lilac and white. And would up for going in on things like lanterns, signs and such. We should chat about it. 

To everyone - are you doing everything at NOW? The FI and I are thinking of planning a drinks/bon-fire somewhere else because I'm kind of bummed that NOW doesn't allow it (or so I was told by the TA I fired). So I've been reading a bit on the Jellyfish and am going to see if I can do something there. Has anyone else considered this sort of thing?

Well Hello Ladies!  It looks as though you can add another date to your list of Now Larimar wedding dates; my Fiance and I are getting married on February 29, 2012.  I know, a leap year, I  just keep telling my Fiance that after 12 years of marriage it will only actually be 3 yrs love.gif

I am glad that I have stumbled across this thread when I was googling some information on the Resort, some of this information posted on here has been super helpful!  So Thanks!!

Vav- That is awesome!  We should definitely chat. My email is sarahgn4t@att.net  I would love to know more about your rates so we can compare since we are going at the same time.  You and your FI are more than welcome to attend our wedding!  This way you can see everything live!

My color theme is Tiffany Blue and Gold.

JB- Love your invitations!  Let me know pricing because I am definitely interested in having you make them for us!  Email me the details for pricing!  There is a few minor changes that I would make but they are amazing! Great Job!!

Acutie- I am a hairstylist! I get to be a part of so many weddings it is unbelievable!  I am learning so many valuable tips!  I am so excited about visiting the NOW!  It is great having so many clients with amazing connections!! Ha!

I haven't really thought much about hiring out for the photographer or d.j.  The only thing I decided is I want a pastor to marry us and I will also have a judge come to the hotel in the morning to legalize our marriage!  I do need to contact Claribel and start working on more of the fine details.  Right now I am trying to get a better idea on how many will be coming.  I did put on my save the date that a deposit of $50 was due by July 1st but I have to send an email to remind everyone because most of my family hasn't put their deposits down and I know they are attending!

Now Larimar Wedding Dates cheers.gif

Jamie ~ October 29, 2011

MoniWoni ~ November 12, 2011 

Katusha ~ November 18, 2011 

Sarah ~ February 17, 2012

Vav ~ February 20, 2012

TJ ~ February 29,2012

JB ~ April 14, 2012

Acutie~April 17, 2012 

Dee ~ August 11, 2012   

Tj, Welcome!!! Love that our list is growing!!!

Just got my SAVE THE DATE cards from the postman and am truly excited now!!!! 

Welcome TJ!!! The group is fun and you'll get loads of info.

Sarah - will totally email you. Am very interested to know what you've planned so far. Ever since I settled on NOW I've backed away from planning anything else really. Just wanted to sit and enjoy being engaged again. Of course, now I've got to settle on a places to have engagement parties - London in July and the other in New York in August. Then it's full steam ahead with wedding planning.

JBMarch - you're right. I'm going to call Claribel later on today and see if I can get a hold of her to ask a few more questions.

Photo 32.jpgPhoto 34.jpg

VAV11238 have you gotten good airfare from the UK?  We have family traveling from the UK and Ireland, and I wasn't sure if my TA can do it too.  We're still waiting on a final contract, but maybe I should contact your travel agent for their air?  

Also, my colors are purple, and i'm torn between yellow, blue or like yours, lilac.  :)  It will be beautiful with the white sand and teal water. :) 

I had a similar issue too. My confirmation said that I needed a priest at noon - when it should have read symbolic at 4.30. Claribel changed it quickly and sent me back a new one. Here's her email: 

ce.pea@nh-hotels.com.

Originally Posted by deesanders33 View Post

Vav, I already got my confirmation letter but they didn't put a time on my confirmation so I have been emailing them so I can get my time set and they aren't responding to me! I am starting to get VERY frustrated with them!

What is Claribel's email address???