Photo

"New Resort Opening May 1 2011" NOW LARIMAR ~ PUNTA CANA

• Please log in to reply
2000 replies to this topic

#981 Alana LM

Alana LM
  • 56 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:33 AM

Thanks Skygirl.  I'm still two months away and getting super nervous and excited.

Not Larimar specific but...

My girls and I at our first fitting.

IMG_6948-2.jpg

(poor seamstress didn't know how to work my camera but I thought these were cute!) ...can you tell I LOVE my dress ;D

#982 suzzMF

suzzMF
    • 50 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:45 AM

hey ladies,

I'm officially a NOW Larimar bride! Confirmed for November 3rd. I'm so happy that I can stop stressing out about for the next couple of month. (=

If anyone is having their wedding coming up, please post some pictures. It would really help me get a better idea of how everything could be set up.

Good luck everyone.

#983 suzzMF

suzzMF
      • 50 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:45 AM

hey ladies,

I'm officially a NOW Larimar bride! Confirmed for November 3rd. I'm so happy that I can stop stressing out about for the next couple of month. (=

If anyone is having their wedding coming up, please post some pictures. It would really help me get a better idea of how everything could be set up.

Good luck everyone.

#984 suzzMF

suzzMF
        • 50 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 11:06 AM

hey ladies,

Good luck everyone.

#985 suzzMF

suzzMF
          • 50 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 11:13 AM

hey ladies,

Good luck everyone.

#986 Alana LM

Alana LM
            • 56 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:55 AM

Ok girls, here is the link to the hotel photographer www.wbaphoto.com or www.wbastudio.com

IMHO, his work is fair and his prices are a little on the high side for his quality.

Alana, LLPO

#987 Skygirl

Skygirl
              • 512 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:24 PM

@suzzMF congrats on setting ur date. Are you Nov 3,2012? Im Oct 8,2012, just a month before you

Originally Posted by suzzMF 

hey ladies,

Good luck everyone.

#988 Skygirl

Skygirl
                • 512 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:26 PM

Alana, thank you for posting this. Did WC gave you his info?

#989 Skygirl

Skygirl
                  • 512 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:27 PM

Did any of you ladies heard anything abt having a private ride to the airport from the hotel?as beeing part of the wedding package?i thought i heard something like that from another bride, but i can be wrong...

#990 vav11238

vav11238
                    • 166 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:59 PM

Yup, they aren't that great. I've gone with Blue Lagoon. There prices were the best around and with 2 picture takers, I'm bound to have one shot I love!!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users