Photo

"New Resort Opening May 1 2011" NOW LARIMAR ~ PUNTA CANA

• Please log in to reply
2000 replies to this topic

#611 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
  • 460 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:39 PM

moni, i actually found a shop that carries sarahseven in NYC, i emailed to make sure they would have the style i want but the more i think about it the more i'm convinced that it wouldn't be worth it. i do need to slow down on the OOT items! i just can't help myself, especially with all the summer stuff everywhere :) I love the earrings! who's the seller?

thanks sarah! no need to rush on your client's feedbacks, there has been plenty on facebook! but would love if they share pictures! haha :)

#612 Katusha

Katusha
    • 51 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 10:47 PM

Moni, I'm going with regular Platinum package. That way, I can print just the ones I love. Arnaud emailed me trash the dress pics and I didn't really like them too much, so I'm not sure if I want to do it at all. Are you going to have TTD sess at all?

JB, our wedding date is November 18, 2011. I think it's a week after Moni.

#613 Katusha

Katusha
      • 51 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 01:10 AM

BTW ladies, check out Debbie's Dominican travel website http://www.debbiesdo...l.com/eden.html with all positive reviews about NOW. It's always nice to see some good words out there 

#614 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
        • 460 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:24 AM

Now Larimar Wedding Dates

Jamie ~ October 29, 2011

MoniWoni ~ November 11, 2011 

Katusha ~ November 18, 2011 

JB ~ April 14, 2012

Acutie~April 17, 2012 

Dee ~ August 11, 2012

#615 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
          • 460 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:09 PM

Was inspired by these linen invitations I found on here so I figured I'll copy the idea! Here is my new and improved pocket holders! :)

DSC00508.JPGDSC00506.JPG

#616 AcutieRN

AcutieRN
            • 156 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:46 PM

Hey guys! So many  new posts, I have been so busy with work and around the house I haven't been on in a bit.

MoniWoni and Katusha:I would love to hear the answer to the substitution for the photgrapher as well. I have photophil coming, so I would love to upgrade my chairs or food for that slot.  Keep us posted on what you hear.

JB:I will check my Macy's if I make it over there this weekend.  I love your invites!  I like either jacket, very creative. Your colors look great!  I really like the starfish on the envelopes.  Where did you find them?  Your circle logo looks great.  I see that you are looking at new dresses....are these for TTD or for the actual ceremony? Are you still wearing your knockoff?Thanks for the updated list of brides! How exciting that there are six of us!!!

DeeSanders:Did you decide to book now?

I still have no contract and I have emailed my TA twice this week asking what is going on without a response. I will call her next week about it. I am starting to get really mad about this.  What if she is messing around and I can't lock in those prices anymore?  I am ready to change TA's but I just sent my STD's this week with all of her info on it. Grrrrr!

#617 moniwoni

moniwoni
              • 120 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:04 PM

jd im 11-12-11  ...... hope i didn't mess that up along the way!lol   originally we wanted 11-11 but we switched it so it we be easier for our guests taking off work.....etc

monica wasser

#618 moniwoni

moniwoni
                • 120 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:06 PM

JB STD's look spectacular!!!   I'm loving the envelopes.... they make it!

monica wasser

#619 Jordan Marie

Jordan Marie
                  • 4 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 07:10 AM

Hi ladies!

I posted a reply a couple pages back but I'm not sure if it posted?!?! Anyways I am in the process of setting my wedding date at The NOW Larimar! We are looking to set the date of 08/07/2012! I am so excited to see so many people making the same choice for their destination wedding!!!! Does anyone have a good TA recommendation? Also to all the ladies getting married next year do you have airfare prices yet? Because I am unable to view them until this August.

#620 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
                    • 460 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 07:39 AM

Now Larimar Wedding Dates cheers.gif

Jamie ~ October 29, 2011

MoniWoni ~ November 12, 2011 

Katusha ~ November 18, 2011 

JB ~ April 14, 2012

Acutie~April 17, 2012 

Dee ~ August 11, 2012 

0 user(s) are reading this topic