Photo

"New Resort Opening May 1 2011" NOW LARIMAR ~ PUNTA CANA

• Please log in to reply
2000 replies to this topic

#441 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
  • 460 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 03:09 PM

I just used the clipart on word, not sure how mac's work though... it also has the option to search the web, I think that's how I got my starfish! :)

#442 AcutieRN

AcutieRN
    • 156 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 04:57 PM

I guess my rate is good then...I'm only at $117 pp, although it would be nice to lock in flights.  I should try to call them.  Everything I am seeing though on their website is saying prices from Denver and KC not yet available.  Grrr....

MoniWoni:My monogram is clipart that I got out of word. For my STD boarding passes I have used a lot of fonts from "DaFont". It is a really cool website where you can download all kinds of font for free and it will give you instructions on how to upload it to your computer.  I have palm trees, flip flops, starfish etc...all based on a certain letter of the alphabet.  So when I build my pages I just change my font to that particular type and letter, and there is the cute pic!  I am not familiar with mac, but I bet this would work. Its not done yet but you can see the graphics.  STD 1.jpg

#443 moniwoni

moniwoni
      • 120 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:10 PM

Those are spectacular!!  Great Job! Im gonna give it a whirl....lol

monica wasser

#444 deesanders33

deesanders33
        • 329 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:12 PM

I wish you could see attachements because for some reason I can't just post my save the dates! I absolutely LOVE mine!!!

What time are you ladies getting married?? I emailed Emy a week ago asking about what times I can choose but she hasn't gotten back to me yet.

JB did you get your confirmation ring yet??

Ladies yall are getting awesome prices!!

AcutieRN, I love your save the dates!! I can email you mine if you did want to see them!

MoniWoni, I used word also for my monograms, I don't know much about Macs at all

#445 moniwoni

moniwoni
          • 120 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:12 PM

btw great rate!  Everything is working out gurl!!

monica wasser

#446 moniwoni

moniwoni
            • 120 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:15 PM

I chose 4PM for the ceremony deesanders, I was gonna choose 5 but it wasnt avail... can u email me your std's daizey128@hotmail.com

monica wasser

#447 Jordan Marie

Jordan Marie
              • 4 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:15 PM

I have been spending numerous hours researching The Now Larmiar Hotel in Punta Cana! While researching I stumbled upon this blog and have found your posts EXTREMELY helpful!!! We are tentatively planning on traveling to the DR in August of 2012, most likely 08/04-08/11! I am currently trying to find rates for the resort and airfare so that I can create a save-the-date "minibook" which includes all the travel information and such! If you ladies have any information you can forward me I would greatly appreciate it!!! My email is traceandjordanswedding@gmail.com! Also if anyone would share their rates and dates that their staying so I can ballpark my numbers ?! Thanks!

#448 Jordan Marie

Jordan Marie
                • 4 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:29 PM

I have been spending numerous hours researching The Now Larmiar Hotel in Punta Cana! While researching I stumbled upon this blog and have found your posts EXTREMELY helpful!!! We are tentatively planning on traveling to the DR in August of 2012, most likely 08/04-08/11! I am currently trying to find rates for the resort and airfare so that I can create a save-the-date "minibook" which includes all the travel information and such! I am wondering if you ladies can forward me any information you have to my email: traceandjordanswedding@gmail.com! Also if anyone would share their dates of travel and rates I would greatly appreciate it!!!

#449 Jordan Marie

Jordan Marie
                  • 4 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:31 PM

I have been spending numerous hours researching The Now Larmiar Hotel in Punta Cana! While researching I stumbled upon this blog and have found your posts EXTREMELY helpful!!! We are tentatively planning on traveling to the DR in August of 2012, most likely 08/04-08/11! I am currently trying to find rates for the resort and airfare so that I can create a save-the-date "minibook" which includes all the travel information and such! I am wondering if you ladies can forward me any information you have to my email: traceandjordanswedding@gmail.com! Also if anyone would share their dates of travel and rates I would greatly appreciate it!!!

#450 deesanders33

deesanders33
                    • 329 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:36 PM

Thanks MoniWoni, I just sent them over to you! Let me know what you think please :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users