Photo

"New Resort Opening May 1 2011" NOW LARIMAR ~ PUNTA CANA

• Please log in to reply
2000 replies to this topic

#351 deesanders33

deesanders33
  • 329 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 03:22 PM

OMG I love that seashell bouquet idea. I wonder how hard that would be to make??

#352 deesanders33

deesanders33
    • 329 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 03:29 PM

Here are the Men's Boutineres that I made!! It only cost me $12 for 5 of them. I haven't made the father's or ring bearers starfish boutineres but when I do I will def post them on here for you!Men's Boutonieres.jpg

#353 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
      • 460 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 03:36 PM

Do you think it would be complicated? here's the site http://www.marthaste...-bouquet-how-to

#354 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
        • 460 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 03:43 PM

I also found these at the christmas tree shop for about $5-$6wedding_bouquet_kissing_ball.jpg and thought maybe I can turn it into something like this?27255_020.jpg

#355 deesanders33

deesanders33
          • 329 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 05:04 PM

Maybe, it might be hard though. How big is it, do you have to take it apart?? The small shell migh be hard to put together, but it's cute though

#356 moniwoni

moniwoni
            • 120 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 05:48 PM

those are both really good ideas for boutineres...and I love christmas tree shop.  I ve actually got a bunch of things there recently.  I have one five min from home=)  Not sure if i'm digging the shell bouquet.

May be a bit much.  Maybe you can incorporate shells and flowers...

monica wasser

#357 sarahgn4t

sarahgn4t
              • 87 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 06:11 PM

Hey ladies!  I have a client that works for Apple in corporate.  He is the guy that works with the hotels to getting deals posted.  This is just a huge insider helpful tip.  He emailed me tonight to let me know they finalized pricing with the Now Larimar today for pricing deals for next year.  He said that these prices will be posted by the end of next week!!!!  We are finally getting somewhere!!!!  So if you are not seeing the prices you want know that by next week we will have some answers!!!  They may not be the answers we want to see but there will be answers.  I am hoping that since the hotel just opened we will be getting some sweet deals!!!  Yay!!!! I am so excited!!!!!

#358 deesanders33

deesanders33
                • 329 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 07:14 PM

Thanks Sarah for the input!! I can't wait, maybe I will get better prices then what I am getting right now.

#359 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
                  • 460 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 07:27 PM

awesome news! thanks sarah! oh and don't forget to add your name and date on our list =)

Attached Files

#360 deesanders33

deesanders33
                    • 329 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 08:29 AM

I don't know what time yet, so I just put a time there. Do you know the times we get to choose from??

This is what I have to far. I need to put more Travel accomation info on there also, just don't know what yet. Let me know what you think! Thanks ladies!!

Any advice on what I should include on the Travel Accomation page also. I know wedding website?? What else??

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users