Photo

"New Resort Opening May 1 2011" NOW LARIMAR ~ PUNTA CANA

• Please log in to reply
2000 replies to this topic

#291 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
  • 460 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 08:37 AM

deesanders, I think you can find my STD's on page 24 or 25? And to contact Claribel I would try these e-mails mtngs.nhrealarena@nh-hotels.com or weddings.nolpc@nowresorts.com I've gotten an e-mail from her but there isn't a personal e-mail address. just the ones that I posted here.

#292 deesanders33

deesanders33
    • 329 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 09:55 AM

They are sooo cute!! If you do add anything I would just do the starfish charm!! this makes me want to post my STD too!!!

Originally Posted by jbmarch2012 

Hi ladies! I received my dress today, it's going to need some alteration but I ordered the dress one size up just to be safe... I will try to post pics once I get someone to take the pictures, I', very very happy with it!

Also I wanted to show you girls my STD "luggage tag" magnets, I feel like it's missing something? Maybe you can help me pinpoint what it is, maybe a charm? I'm yet to get envelopes and figured I might as well do a poll if there is anything I can add to it... I also want to get my confirmation from the resort before I send them out, plus our website isn't 100% yet! lol. Let me know what you ladies think...

013.JPG010.JPG011.JPG

#293 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
      • 460 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:08 AM

Thanks! I wanted to do the "traditional" luggage tags, like the ones that most brides on here have done but when I showed the idea to my FI he was insisted we do something that our guests would have posted on their fridge! lol. Thought that was the cutest thing so I had to make it happen! I made about 30 STD's all for under $30  staying under our budget! feel so good!

#294 deesanders33

deesanders33
        • 329 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:14 AM

Those are def nice! I originally wanted to do magnets but my FI loved the boarding pass idea so I have everything done on them except the offical date and time, which I am hoping I get confirmation soon!! I faxed in my stuff today!

#295 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
          • 460 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:12 PM

I'm glad it looks like everyone is sticking with Now Larimar, I've enjoyed sharing and planning with you ladies! I'm excited to see everyone's wedding come together

#296 moniwoni

moniwoni
            • 120 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:51 PM

claribels email ~ I think..... ce.pea@nh-hotels.com

Hope this helps!    My email is daizey128@hotmail.com   

monica wasser

#297 deesanders33

deesanders33
              • 329 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 04:14 PM

Moni - I just sent it to you, I hope it helps you out.

Thanks for her address!

#298 AcutieRN

AcutieRN
                • 156 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:24 PM

I am so glad we all decided to stick with NOW too! It will be so much fun to plan together.

I have spent the last two hours picking my way through the STD/Invite/monogram threads and I just can't figure it all out.  I am creatively challenged apparently! Although I do scrapbook, so I should be able to get a handle on it eventually.  How did you girls do your monograms? I love them.  What software are you using? Powerpoint or something?  I don't have access to much at home or work. I am a nurse and we don't use computers very well, ha ha! What about a wedding website, are you guys setting up your own?

JB, I love your STD's. They are amazing- you made them yourself?  I finally received my confirmation letter today from Emy, so I really have to get on it!  I am out of town this weekend, but next weekend I have free. My FI thinks I should just buy all of this stuff since we have so few people coming but I really want to try to make it first! I think I want to do STD luggage tags and passport invites.  Ahhhh, the hours I will spend figuring this out. 

#299 sarahgn4t

sarahgn4t
                  • 87 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:34 PM

Hello Ladies!  The water bottle labels I bought are going to be used on the actual envelopes but I bought extra so I am sure there are plenty of things I can make with them.  I would recommend taking them to office max or staples unless you have a laser printer.  I print a lot of postcards and newsletters for my salon and it is so much easier to let some one else do it!!  I always end up wasting so much paper and go thru a ton of ink.  There are certain days that printing is 1/2 off or discounted depending on your area.  I would call and see if they have any specials.  I borrowed my friends laser printer for a newsletter I sent  last year and because the ink is so expensive I spent more on that than I did on the last ones I had printed.  I am sending out 140 so I just think it would be worth bringing them in but if I only had 30 I would feel comfortable doing my own.

#300 sarahgn4t

sarahgn4t
                    • 87 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:34 PM

I am getting so excited especially since I have all of you to talk to!!! It makes it so much easier!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users