664 dbl + air 429.99 + taxes $294.20 = $1388.19 per person

7 nts 2/15
    1138 dbl + air $359.99 + taxes $294.20 = $1792.19 per peson

This includes transfers to and from the hotel

#192 deesanders33

deesanders33
    • 329 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 05:32 AM

JB, no I haven't gotten rates yet but I am hoping that will happen today! :) I will let you ladies know as soon as a figure things out!

I wish I could find out my airfare but it still isn't posted and probably won't be till August or September. I hope I can find as good as rates as you Moni or Sarah.

congrats Sarah and welcome to the forums!!!

BTW I made my message in the bottle, asking my bridesmaids to be in the wedding and so far everyone has LOVED them!!

#193 deesanders33

deesanders33
      • 329 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:02 AM

Bridesmaids Invitation :)Bridesmaid Invite 2nd view

#194 AcutieRN

AcutieRN
        • 156 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:58 AM

Hey girls:

Crazy weekend here too! Felt like I didn't rest one bit. But, I bought my dress!!!!! So excited and love it.  I just need to sell my other one now. I listed it here and on a few "used dress" websites.  Hopefully I can get some money for it.  If not I guess it will make a fantastic trash the dress!

Sarah:Welcome! So happy to see another bride here.  Those rates seem great to me.  Airfare is what seems to be stressing me because it is such an unknown.Were those rates through Apple vacations? I may consider checking them out....

JB:Those seem to be the best prices yet for you! I would go for it, but of course I am just partial and want you to be at NOW so we can try to meet up, ha ha!

DeeSanders:Love, love, love the message in a bottle idea. I bet it was awesome for your girls to see you had put so much thought into it! I am waiting to hear today for room rates too, getting more and more antsy.  The resort replied and said that I needed to be dealing with a travel agent, seemed strange!

MoniWoni:Great prices on flights, you were smart to book now before gas gets any higher.  My FI buys crude oil for a living and he says gas prices are just going up!  I don't know about any online dress shops. I know that thread JB was talking about is pretty cool with the knockoffs. I would check that out. 

Well, here is the dress.Its on the model. This is my first pic attachement so hopefully you can see it! Large View of the Geneva Bridal Gown Its a i

Large View of the Geneva Bridal Gown  Large View of the Geneva Bridal GownLarge View of the Geneva Bridal Gown

#195 AcutieRN

AcutieRN
          • 156 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:59 AM

Sorry, Don't know why it attached two pics and why they are so big!

#196 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
            • 460 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 10:36 AM

deesanders, i love the message in a bottle idea-- very nice! i think i'm going to wait for when the flight rates come out may 1st, i've waited this long might as well wait it out another week or 2... that would be the deciding factor for us, if it's less than $1500 pp for a week then we're sticking with now...

acutie, your dress is gorgeous! i love the detail, very romantic... i actually just posted on the knock-off thread with my dress! haha... my dress wasn't a priority in our budget, we wanted to be able to have a dinner cruise for all our guests as a welcome or rehearsal dinner. and planned to do excursions for the guys and the ladies as part of our gifts to them along with their attire for the wedding. i didn't want to spend more than $500 on a dress, and i spent $150! atleast i accomplished something for now! lol.

sarah, i still think those rates are good but if you want to still look at options just let me know and i'll e-mail you the info.

Attached Files

• Attached File  M&M.bmp   5.09MB   13 downloads

#197 AcutieRN

AcutieRN
              • 156 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:52 AM

JB:

I love your dress! It is amazing! They have done such a good job on it, very close to original.  I don't think it looks peach, I think its the light and the reflection off the sash.  Its perfect! I had not heard of that knock off site, almost wish I would have! They are doing a great job for you. I would ask them to send pics without the jacket though just to make sure it is exactly what you want. 

Also, your save the date monogram is adorable! Did you do it yourself or hire someone?

Have you checked out the dinner cruise options? Is it expensive? We thought about it but I hadn't researched it much yet. I totally understand the budgeting for guests.  We are having so few people that I am not having a reception with a DJ so I figured I could spend a bit more on a dress! That being said, I would like to treat our guests to something nice like  a cruise or excursion too.

#198 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
                • 460 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:09 PM

Thanks Acutie! I definitely want to make sure everything is in order with the dress befoere they send it to me, I will post more pics once they send them... The cruise I've looked into is around $75 pp which includes the transport to the port and back and dinner. Ocean Blue has in listed as $65 pp, another reason we're looking into Ocean! And I just recieved the brochures from the resort and they also offer every 6th room free and a free room upgrade for every 10 rooms.  AND kids under 12 are free if they room with 2 adults. OMG I really want to stick with Now, I just hope rates for air next year isn't too crazy!

Oh and I made the monogram myself, thanks to the tutorials I found on here! I love this site, I would be completely clueless without it!

#199 deesanders33

deesanders33
                  • 329 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:45 PM

Hey ladies, thanks for the complements about the message in the bottles. Everyone has loved them, my sister actually started crying because of the note that I wrote to her, I honestly think that was the best feeling ever :)

JB I love your dress!!! I am still up in the air from the two resorts also. I kind of just wish my FI would just pick one for us.. haha!! I am also ready for airfare to come out also just so I know I am making the right decision also. Ocean sounds like a sweet deal, my TA raves about that resort btw!

I am working on my monograms also, I have made about 4 now and I still am making more. I just am having too much fun.

AcutieRN I love your dress also!! The dinner cruise sounds like a lot of fun since you aren't going to have that many people. I think we are probably going to have about 50 people so that would be crazy expensive for us. :( 

#200 deesanders33

deesanders33
                    • 329 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:48 PM

JB how did you post your monogram, I can't figure it out. I tried to post one this morning and then just about 5 mins ago and it won't post :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users