Jump to content

Photo

"New Resort Opening May 1 2011" NOW LARIMAR ~ PUNTA CANA


  • Please log in to reply
2000 replies to this topic

#1941 amanda15012014

amanda15012014
  • Newbie
  • 20 posts

    Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:06 AM

    Originally Posted by mvee1025 

    Not yet.  Perhaps they are making their way down the list?  When is your wedding?

    January 15th



    #1942 mvee1025

    mvee1025
    • Jr. Member
    • 155 posts

      Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:48 PM

      Originally Posted by amanda15012014 

      January 15th

      hmm. Mine is 8/28. 



      #1943 Kacey0829

      Kacey0829
      • Newbie
      • 8 posts

        Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:31 PM

        I just got off the phone with the Now Larimar... I had not heard from Silvia in over a week... I was informed that she is no longer with them, and I have a new Coordinator whom I spoke with and she told me she had many e-mails and she would reply to my e-mail in 24 to 48 hours its already been over a week since I had e-mailed her... Is anyone else having this problem...
         



        #1944 jennifer8913

        jennifer8913
        • Jr. Member
        • 455 posts
        • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
        • LocationAllentown, PA

        Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:20 PM

        Originally Posted by Kacey0829 

        I just got off the phone with the Now Larimar... I had not heard from Silvia in over a week... I was informed that she is no longer with them, and I have a new Coordinator whom I spoke with and she told me she had many e-mails and she would reply to my e-mail in 24 to 48 hours its already been over a week since I had e-mailed her... Is anyone else having this problem...
         


        My coordinator is Luisa, and I have recently heard from her, like in the last 2 weeks, however another bride I have been keeping in touch with that is getting married 3 days before me has sent in her spreadsheet over 2 weeks ago with other questions and still hasn't heard from Luisa, so now I am kind of nervous.


        "ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

        Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)


        #1945 Gizzmo

        Gizzmo
        • Newbie
        • 5 posts

          Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:09 PM

          I also heard they are having computer problems. I have printed all my emails and spread sheet hoping this will help if they have lost everything.

          #1946 mvee1025

          mvee1025
          • Jr. Member
          • 155 posts

            Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:09 AM

            Originally Posted by jennifer8913 


            My coordinator is Luisa, and I have recently heard from her, like in the last 2 weeks, however another bride I have been keeping in touch with that is getting married 3 days before me has sent in her spreadsheet over 2 weeks ago with other questions and still hasn't heard from Luisa, so now I am kind of nervous.

            I am not even kidding you guys I'm going to go postal.

             

            I actually spoke to the new girl on Friday who said she would email me by end of day and still nothing.  This after 4 weeks of unanswered emails, a phone call with the new girls name 2 weeks ago who at that point said they would send me an email and again last Friday.

             

            I'm seriously over it.  I could kill everyone who told me this would be easier than something back home.



            #1947 jennifer8913

            jennifer8913
            • Jr. Member
            • 455 posts
            • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
            • LocationAllentown, PA

            Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:30 AM

            Originally Posted by mvee1025 

            I am not even kidding you guys I'm going to go postal.

             

            I actually spoke to the new girl on Friday who said she would email me by end of day and still nothing.  This after 4 weeks of unanswered emails, a phone call with the new girls name 2 weeks ago who at that point said they would send me an email and again last Friday.

             

            I'm seriously over it.  I could kill everyone who told me this would be easier than something back home.


            Awwwww :( try not to worry to much, just remember they do weddings all day everyday and can prob make a beautiful wedding with 2 hours notice! I know I am going to be panicking soon too, i leave in 35 days!!! I just cant believe we are so close!!!


            "ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

            Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)


            #1948 mvee1025

            mvee1025
            • Jr. Member
            • 155 posts

              Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:27 PM

              Originally Posted by jennifer8913 


              Awwwww :( try not to worry to much, just remember they do weddings all day everyday and can prob make a beautiful wedding with 2 hours notice! I know I am going to be panicking soon too, i leave in 35 days!!! I just cant believe we are so close!!!

               

               

              35 days thats so quick!  I'm so excited for you !
               
              Do you feel ready?


              #1949 jennifer8913

              jennifer8913
              • Jr. Member
              • 455 posts
              • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
              • LocationAllentown, PA

              Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:33 AM

              Originally Posted by mvee1025 

               

               


              Thanks! We are so excited! We are still tying up loose ends, printing up all my paper stuff and my fiance is getting his and the groomsmens clothes this week. I am truly hoping we have everything situated lol, I will start packing this weekend. I am truly feeling so anxious and excited right now!! Your day is close as well!!! Are you ready to go?!


              "ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

              Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)


              #1950 mvee1025

              mvee1025
              • Jr. Member
              • 155 posts

                Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:04 AM

                Originally Posted by jennifer8913 


                Thanks! We are so excited! We are still tying up loose ends, printing up all my paper stuff and my fiance is getting his and the groomsmens clothes this week. I am truly hoping we have everything situated lol, I will start packing this weekend. I am truly feeling so anxious and excited right now!! Your day is close as well!!! Are you ready to go?!

                Not even close lol.  That's probably why I'm so anxious.  Please be sure to come back and let us know how things went.

                Take good pictures of all the different locations we are all so eager to see in detail.  Including a map of the property if you can!

                 

                I think I'm anxious for you now!






                0 user(s) are reading this topic

                0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users