Photo

"New Resort Opening May 1 2011" NOW LARIMAR ~ PUNTA CANA

• Please log in to reply
2000 replies to this topic

#1841 chrisdeluca

chrisdeluca
  • 84 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:41 AM

@SusanMike2013- I hear ya, at this point you just gotta roll with everything. There is no point getting stressed out about the little things. It's 1 month and 4 days until we all leave, I can't believe how quickly it's coming up. I am super excited

#1842 SusanMike2013

SusanMike2013
    • 123 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:36 PM

At this point I want warm weather.. no BlackBerry or laptop, grandparents to look after the twins and DRINKS :-)
      The wedding feels like a added bonus haha

I am getting excited as well, it will be a perfect day!

#1843 WBA Weddings

WBA Weddings
      • Vendor
      • 18 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:12 AM

Hello ladies!

Finally we are part of BDW community!

We are here now to help you in particular with questions related to photography and video in the Resorts where we work ( Now Larimar, Secrets Royal Beach, Iberostar, Ifa Villas).

We know the photos are the most important part of the wedding day and as we are resort's photographers we have the advantage to know better than anyone the best places to make a good photo at every time of the day.

If you want to see samples of our previous work please visit our web page and for any question don't hesitate to contact me: weddings@wbastudio.com

We hope to see you in Punta Cana and work with you for your special day!

Sunny regards,

#1844 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
        • 455 posts
        • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
        • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by chrisdeluca 

@SusanMike2013- I hear ya, at this point you just gotta roll with everything. There is no point getting stressed out about the little things. It's 1 month and 4 days until we all leave, I can't believe how quickly it's coming up. I am super excited

At this point I want warm weather.. no BlackBerry or laptop, grandparents to look after the twins and DRINKS :-)
        The wedding feels like a added bonus haha

I am getting excited as well, it will be a perfect day!

Awwww you ladies are gonna have beautiful weddings!!! I can't wait to hear all about your big days!!!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#1845 RFFL

RFFL
        • 58 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:07 PM

Final countdown!!! I am now finishing my wedding planner! :)

#1846 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
          • 455 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
          • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:50 AM

Originally Posted by RFFL 

Final countdown!!! I am now finishing my wedding planner! :)

so exciting!!! So many april weddings! I cant wait to hear all about it ladies!!!!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#1847 Henderson2013

Henderson2013
          • 16 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:32 PM

Hi ladies, I am going to be staying at now larimar for my wedding week, but getting married at jellyfish. How would I go about booking the bridal suite? Also, for those who did a welcome dinner. How difficult would it be to reserve tables for 80 guests in the buffet?

#1848 SusanMike2013

SusanMike2013
            • 123 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:37 AM

Originally Posted by Henderson2013 

Hi ladies, I am going to be staying at now larimar for my wedding week, but getting married at jellyfish. How would I go about booking the bridal suite?

Also, for those who did a welcome dinner. How difficult would it be to reserve tables for 80 guests in the buffet?

Hi Congrats!!

You can email the spa or call to book the bridal suite.

Here is the info my sister used to book mine:

Sladjana Cvetinovic

Spa Assistant

Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana

Bavaro Punta Cana, DOMINICAN_REPUBLIC

T. 809-221-4646 Ext. 7755

spa1.serpc@secretsresorts.com

Secrets and Now Lariamr share a spa.

For the welcome dinner I am not sure... from research they may require you to book and pay for that large of a number :-(  Maybe call the resort directly to ask on that one. The only contact at the resort i have is the WC.... Good Luck!

#1849 Henderson2013

Henderson2013
              • 16 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:53 AM

Thanks for the info!

Maybe I should contact one of the corrdinators. Not sure how they will feel since I cancelled my wedding there to do it at the JellyFish :-/

#1850 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
                • 227 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by Henderson2013 

Thanks for the info!

Maybe I should contact one of the corrdinators. Not sure how they will feel since I cancelled my wedding there to do it at the JellyFish :-/

I had the wedding coordinator book mine, or you could contact the preferred member services if you went preferred...  I booked space for 50 and it wasn't a problem, and there was still plenty of room.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users